back to article Screw everything! French swingers campsite up for sale, owners 'tired'

The "world's first 100 per cent swingers camping ground" has been put up for sale because "we are tired", its pensioner owners have said. The French one-time nudist resort, which later went the whole hog, is owned by one Francoise Vetter, who told excellent European news website The Local that in the year after switching it …

Page:

1. Fruit and Nutcase Silver badge

Not tonight Josephine

owners 'tired'

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Volleyball when guys are swinging doesn’t sound like such a good idea...

... unless you’re into that.

Maybe it’s ladies only, and the guys are the judges... I could get behind that.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

"Maybe it’s ladies only,[...]"

Just as bad for women. That's why sports bras were invented. As a friend once explained "try running with two 500g (1lb) bags of sugar swinging on your chest".

1. Teiwaz
        Joke

That's why sports bras were invented

There is prior art for sports bras, some older civilisations came up with the idea for tight wrappings for support - same with the old jock-strap.

1. imanidiot Silver badge

The point stands though. Running with unsupported bulgarian funbags is probably not so much fun, hence why even ancient civilizations found a way to give them some support.

3. Bucky 2

Not much of a camper

Funny story. I'm not much of a camper. I had to look up "caravan." The mental image of all those camels and swingers didn't seem plausible.

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like