back to article Caption this: WIN a 6TB Western Digital Black hard drive with El Reg

Wow, what bumper crop of captions this week, it seems that El Reg readers are pretty flexible when it comes to posting thoughts on gymnastic computer users. Thanks again to the regular posters, no doubt driven on by the knowledge that last week’s winner had already won once. Quite a few referenced the Lenovo Yoga device …

The Early Descent Of Man

"No, computer.. You have it all wrong.. I tell YOU what to do."

Q's new spy cam

Now pay attention Bond

Bond couldn't see how Q's new gadget would fit in the Aston

Sonny's Aibo Beta was progressing more slowly than he'd hoped.

Silver badge

New IoT camera get "thumbs up" from Reg staffer: "With other IoT CCTV devices, you are always worried people wont know (or remember) they are on camera, or that it will be stolen by the thieves you hope to dissuade..."

Hey Doc.....I've just finished that new Flux Capacitor you wanted

Trollface

As he logged in for the first time Wilfred was quite happy with his new PC as he thought “Despite the crippling radiation it’s still a better user experience than windows 10”

Bob had reservations about the new webcam needed to allow him to login to Windows 10 with just his smile!

1) You looking at me? well are ya?

2) Having made it more portable the new porta-light still needed way too many batteries to make it useful.

3) His wife still hadn't found out about the new toy that Jim had got.

4) The only plus was that now you could tell who Big Brother is watching.

Hi Mum; yes it's called "FaceTime"

Transporter:

OK Scotty...Energise!

Poor Quality Entry 1

...so Ann Summers are interested, but I have to make it smaller...

Poor Quality Entry 2

...Mr and Mrs Davros you have a lovely baby boy...

The "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" franchise is actually a bit older then most would expect

It is me - now log me in!

Kickstarter pulls funding as the Laser Razor prototype turns out to be slightly bulkier than originally pictured!

'you mean I won't even need to go out to have sex'

'affirmative, with just the down payment of £6.99 I can project anyone you desire totally naked [whisper] plus £749.99 per month if you want it to be anyone but your mum[/whisper]'

After getting the polarity wrong on the first Technicolor camera, John wonders how to put all the colour back again!

Alan stood his ground as the Roomba-100 trundled menacingly towards him.

The evidence needed to prove the stain on his shirt did not disappear with an application of "Vanish" was getting a bit of a chore...

"This is exactly how the Empire of Asad expects a drone to look, Gurgeh", said Flere-Imsaho.

I for one welcome our futuristic one-eyed light-emitting overlords

Lord Sugars foray into security for the Internet of Things began with his cloud-enabled Facial Architecture Recognition Toaster

Time for TrumpTron

As Kevin Flynn prepares for his next trip to the grid, he ponders "Man, I look good! Maybe I should fine-tune the Brylcreem rendering engine this time."

Meanwhile in the networks office

Dave wondered if the new multimode fibre interconnect might have some compatibility issues with his existing infrastructure.

No, no - You are a robot, _I am an android.

Silver badge

You think that I can get you in to see our leader?

"You may be able to capture 3d images, but I can see in colour…"

Back in my day son, I wore a tie to take a gym selfie.

Head of Talk Talk massively impressed by advanced camera security system.

iPhone Security

Apple WWDC 2016. - Tim Cook's presentation of the prototype iPhone 7 retinal scanning device meets with muted applause.

Even though they had perfected the 'hanging' flat screen TV in the 1940's, the perfect design of a joystick was still a few years away.

When your Webcam is pwnd - assert your authority

Hmm, that cheap Chinese dashcam was cheap for a reason...

Now....

Now all that Jeremy needed were a couple of scantily clad ladies and some cats and his plans for Internet domination would bear fruit.

Open the goddam pod bay door Hal! NOW!

re: This close up better be crystal clear or i'm sending in back.

re: This close up better be crystal clear or i'm sending in back.

RIP Soupy Sales

So remember, boys and girls, find some of those funny green pieces of paper with a picture of Abraham Lincoln in Daddy's wallet and send it to Uncle Milty, care of Vulture TV.

Home X-Ray Kits recalled as evidence emerges of torso shrinkage, embiggened butts

Shocked Apple Engineer encounters 1st iPhone prototype... "Are you talking to me, Siri?"

New alternative to hair removal cream.

Now with a flash. Remove all that annoying body hair and get an instant tan, with this all-in-one appliance.

Ya mean if I pose for ya standing on mya head an' hands, my pal AdamG will win a WDHD?

This post has been deleted by its author

Science Struggles... Out-sourced Spy-Cam unable to fit in shirt pocket!

Seems like a lot of work just to tweet my junk...

Me human - you Darlek?

Q

Q soon realised Bonds spy cam would need some work.

Dr Banner was sure his calculations were right..

The Not-So GoPro

The original design for the GoPro needed a few tweaks..

First trial run of NTV on Noels House Party didn't go well as surprise camera was a little large!

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2017