back to article Apple's Steve Jobs was a SEX-crazed World War II fighter pilot, says ex

Steve Jobs was a sex-mad bully who believed he was a World War II fighter pilot in a previous life, an ex-girlfriend has claimed. Chrisann Brennan met the soon-to-be Apple co-founder in 1972 and went out with him for five years. She had a ringside seat at the very beginning of Apple's ascent to global domination – and a …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Mr. Peterson

pregnancy entrapment?

does not compute

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Steve Jobs - Dead, dead, dead.

Reading that article it occured to me to find out what Jobs was listening to.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/27063/steve-jobs-10-favorite-records-and-what-they-say-about-him/

I'm currently downloading two of those albums just now - nice one, quite agree with much of the mans music.

P.

1. Intractable Potsherd

Re: Steve Jobs - Dead, dead, dead.

Bloody hell - and I thought my taste in music is bad! That is a really cheesy list ...

3. Stevie

Bah!

Typical shoddy reporting by the Register, to follow a story this, this, this degrading and tawdry without one single excerpt of the text.

A real newspaper would have acquired the serialization rights like wot the Sunday Mirror did with The Human Zoo. Hmmm, the pictures from that one still bring a smile to my face when I recollect them. That is proper journalism.

This monumental oversight constitutes a lost opportunity to make the Register the most read IT Newspaper in the world only outclassed by the lost opportunity to turn a bit more to the left at about 11:30 pm on April 14th, 1912. No wonder no-one takes this e-rag seriously.

Harrumph, sirs and madams, Harrumph!

4. johnny mads

Steve Jobs was born in 1955 - WWII ended in 1945 - this account is obviously a complete fabrication. Do not take anything from this journalist (I hate using that term for worthless writers) as truth. To make a completely invalid statement without checking the simplest facts (such as a birth date) is preposterous. Be wary of these new writers, they write for attention, not for validity. It's a sad state of affairs for the fourth estate.

1. Stevie

Bah!

Eh?

2. Dave K
      Facepalm

Dear oh dear!

I'm trying to decide if you just read the headline and not the article, or if you don't understand the basic concept that re-incarnation requires the first life to have ended before the second one begins.

Never mind, I don't care. I'm too busy chuckling!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like