back to article Nympho hauled to loon-cooler after serial bonkathon brutality

A Munich nymphomaniac is languishing in hospital under psychiatric observation after two men suffered extended sexual ordeals at the hands of the rampant temptress. According to local cops, the unnamed woman met her first victim, a 43-year-old man, in a bar. He willingly accompanied her to her place, where they had sex " …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Hollerith 1

Funny, yet not

This is not sex addiction, but serious self-harm, and is in fact an exhibition of insanity. Because it's about sex, it seems funny, but this poor woman is abusing others and living a life of self-damage and disfunction. 'Nymphomania' is always a joke, but these women are usually victims of childhood abuse. Just read (if you can bear it) stories of rescuing 12 year old girls from brothels, or indeed young boys from brotherls -- their actions and reactions are nearly the same.

2. mhenriday
    IT Angle

Just curious, but does Lester also employ his pen

(no, not *that* pen !) in the service of «The Smoking Gun» ?...

Henri

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'm sorry to say this but..

In the UK this would NOT be classified as rape. Only men can commit rape in English law as penetration with a penis must occur.

The worst offense the woman could have been charged with in the UK is 'Causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent' (an either way offense which only carries 6months max sentence on summary conviction), and even that is a bit iffy as old elizabethan era case law has also established a precedent that once a man has an errection he is deemed to have consented to sexual activity (even if he is asleep at the time). She could possibly be charged with a single case of sexual assault for the last attempt (because he did not go through with the act). More than likely if this had happened in the UK the only charge that the CPS would be prepared to bring would be unlawful imprisonment!

PS Yes I'm aware that this happened in Germany not England, no I don't know what the law is over there.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

To all the "what if it was the other way round" commentards

Get a fucking sense of humour.

1. Semaj
      FAIL

Re: To all the "what if it was the other way round" commentards

Duhhhr. Rape lol haha really funny. Me think rape funny.

So imagine you go to a gay club for some reason and in the bathroom a guy rapes you. Still so funny?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

According to something I read in a magazine , gay men basically use a variant of the female sheath for that.

Seriously, the shape is nearly the same and it fits just fine although this version is thicker for um, "obvious" reasons.

Also they wear a badge which is coloured green,basically "i want it now".. a little pair of handcuffs denotes bondage/BDSM, yellow indicates watersports, etc.

AC/DC

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

@Semaj

No that wouldn't be funny. What was reported in the article was funny. If you can't see the difference then you seriously do need a sense of humour and if I could be bothered I'd feel sorry for you.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

You know, as recently as the 80s women pressing sexual assault charges were also being condemned for their lack of a sense of humour.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

No, I don't know. I can't remember any woman in such circumstances being condemned for a lack of a sense of humour. They might not have been believed, told the way they dressed attracted unwarranted attention or numerous other things but being told they lacked a sense of humour, no. Perhaps you could give an example of a real case.

2. jukejoint
        Stop

@Mycho:

Oh dear Mycho, I so love your naivete and bravado and seeming endless innocence, however to get on in life you must learn a bit more, especially learning not to take what people spout at face value and then regurgitate it as if you do not have an independent thought. You do, my dear, have much to contribute, of that I am sure.

Rest assured your comment (in the 80s etc.)is ***total*** bullshit, and not true. Wherever you received that impression as the truth, or whoever advised you of same, please refuse further "input" from that source.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

I can't be bothered going all the way back to the 80s when Senator Rand Paul did it in 2012.

5. jukejoint

Title of Article should have been changed...

...to "Nympho hauled to loin cooler..."

I didn't get all the way through the comments, if my comment has duplicated someone else's, to them I say, you are brilliant.

To those who decry humor about these sexual assaults, precisely BECAUSE the victim roles have been switched makes it funny, at least to this rape survivor.

These comments are made in a cyberforum. We are not the investigating personnel, therefore, we joke.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like