back to article BURNING LUST for SEXY BUSTY BLONDES - Science explains

Women long for the classic Barbie figure with big boobs, long blonde hair and blue eyes because it makes men want to impregnate them, an evolutionary psychologist has proclaimed. London School of Economics reader Satoshi Kanazawa has successfully manipulated the more malleable and shameless news outlets into excitedly …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Antoine Dubuc
    Heart

500 years ago

T'was the fat lady that got men drooling. She was rich obviously and a thus a sign of beauty and desire in these days. Today, we're all fat so its the opposite!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Can the Register please include the author's name in headline links

"London School of Economics reader Satoshi Kanazawa has successfully manipulated the more malleable and shameless news outlets into excitedly regurgitating the provocative theories contained in his book"

Yes, the Author fell for it too, I met a bloke in the pub who said that all women get turned on by goats, but only the good looking goats, thereby attaining the same credibility as Mr. Kanazawa.

Maybe the author would like to interview him for his valued opinion? If so he may be contacted via

Mr. S Caper

The Cock and Bull Inn

Main Street

The Village

Middle of Nowhere

3. Ben M

Psychologist?

I was expecting him to be referred to as a "trick cyclist"

4. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Psychologist?

Psychiatrists are 'trick-cyclists'. But also psychologists, according to Lewis who decrees these things.

5. Mark Morgan

Who profits?

What we need to know is who paid him for this 'science' fluff piece. With an article like this from a rent-a-scientist you'll probably find it was Mattel or some dating website.

Mark.

6. Gerry Doyle 1
    Thumb Up

The only important thing...

In the end the only important thing about diddies and hair is who it's attached to.

7. g e

I read that...

Blonde hair is an indicator of high levels of oestrogen in a woman, thereby 'displaying' that she is more fertile than non-blondes, so is a genetic sign post for breedy stuff

8. Titus Technophobe
    Thumb Up

Breaking news

Elsewhere in this ver publication, 'Computer Geek Girl Barbie' is now on sale.

9. Rex Alfie Lee
    Thumb Down

As long as...

...the eyebrows move slightly & the boobs wobble a little bcoz the other end of the bootie is an untouchable dream illusion that once seen close up is unwanted...

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

because it makes men want to impregnate them

Yeah.. good luck finding a woman that wants to be impregnated, let alone go for a drink without strings attached....

Typical "academic" research: finding out stuff that means fuckall to people with brains.

11. Alex, Leeds
    Paris Hilton

Yes, but

...surely this would lead to a divergence of beauties and beasts as hotties get together to produce more hotties and beasts get together to produce devil children. The human race will then be split into two halves and will never become one!

Paris, I guess she's a beauty... although I'm unsure which half of the race would rule?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2018