back to article LOST Vulture One PARIS spaceplane FOUND!!!

The Register's epic Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) project ended in glorious triumph this afternoon as our Spanish ground pursuit team finally discovered the landing site of Vulture One, the cutting edge stationery spacecraft piloted by our intrepid playmonaut. Following a nail-biting few hours in which Vulture One …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Congratulations

but be careful, I watched The Quatermass Experiment last night, you do not want a rampaging Playmonaut on your hands

Am
Happy

Congrats to all

Glad plane and playmonaut are found :)

It's nice of Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall to help you,

didn't realise he'd cut his hair short.

Pint

Huzzah!

Congratulations and beer all around!

Silver badge

The title

is obviously crying out for an "ON THE MOON" at the end - perhaps a subtle hint as to the direction of your next challenge?

Pint

Well done

I offer my my humble congratulations from the west coast of the USA. Well done indeed.

Grenade

The score so far

Flight Physics 1

Technology 0

Anonymous Coward

Mine's a Budvar

I see a distinct comparison between PARIS having landed safely in the pine forest and those photographs we see of children's soft toys that just happen to have landed safely on top of terrorist bomb sites.

If you don't believe me, then ask yourself, why is the search-and-rescue team running towards the camera?

Come on, Reg, you can fool some of us into buying you free beer but we weren't all born yesterday.

Silver badge

Can I make a suggestion?

Get one of those cheap'n'cheerful fixed-focus digital cameras that does MJPEG at 640x480 (or maybe 320x240 if it's a slow image processor?). Pop in an SD card. You should get reasonable results with a 2Gb (in case crap-cam can't hack SDHC). Pop it in the nose of the plane. Just prior to release, switch the thing on and into video mode (can somebody pop a hand out and prod the buttons? is this possible?).

Then let the good times roll!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2018