back to article Serial troll bitchslaps Reg hack

It's a well-known fact that flames are like number 13 buses - you wait ages for one and then a whole load turn up and once. Yes indeed, following last week's truly exceptional outburst during which certain Reg readers found themselves on the receiving end of some particularly tasty abuse, we have one Aaron Kempf who rather …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: he has a point

Oh yes, we sure are. By the way, is this dummy yours? I just found it on the floor here. It's only a bit dirty.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: he has a point

Now now. Those are hurtful, emasculating words.

You need to validate his feelings. His anger and his pain, they are real to him and by not acknowledging them you are telling him that he, Anonymous Coward, is not valid... is not real... is not a man.

I think we all need to break down our walls and share a moment of personal time, in personal space. Come on. Lets hug. You all know it would be better if we hugged the hurt away. Don't be ashamed to cry, either. I often cry when I am hugging.

Are we still talking about Aaron Crankypants? He could do with a hug too. And valium. On a drip. He is not valid and we will not allow him to think himself so.

I am suspecting this might not pass moderation, but I'm fine with that. It is a good day. Many hugs.

3. Matthew

@Roger Carlson

" However, it *is* true that America came to her aid when it wasn't obliged to."

As I recall from my history lessons, we were obliged to pay vast sums in order to have that assistance - it wasn't quite as benevolent as you suggest.

I think the real loser here, aside from Aaron of course, is the 'merkin education system which seems unable to teach history. I'd love to point out a long list of things from which Aaron personally benefits - all due to the UK. However space doesn't permit so I've put them in a database... If nothing else scares him, the number of things he owes to us ought to...

4. Winters
    IT Angle

Or..

I wonder if this is why he posted. Hmm, he could be one of those dastardly genius-trolls!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.