back to article German sauna drags punters to court over naked truth

A steamy romp in a sauna – like there's any other kind – has landed two alleged canoodlers in hot water. The unnamed duo were yesterday taken to court by the owners of spa complex Badewelt, based in, er, Sinsheim, south Germany, after they refused to cough a €600 fine for supposed fruity behaviour in the changing rooms, The …

Page:

1. earl grey
    IT Angle

"We sell ad space next to IT stories"

Is that why while i was at work i would always get the big ad with the slinky half-dressed babes and wonder what that had to do with IT?

1. Grikath

Re: "We sell ad space next to IT stories"

Given what Booth Babes pass off as "clothing" at IT/Tech conventions....

B00bz are Business... And those guns aren't aimed at the *professional* IT crowd. They're aimed at the Boss who tries to avoid a Cattleprodding ( or at least ...delay the inevitable..)

2. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken
    1. Bad Fish

Looks quite nice...

...but as well as the pretty pictures, the website has an 11-page pdf (in small print) listing all the things you're not allowed to do, with the penalties for each.

2. Inventor of the Marmite Laser Silver badge

Did you

See the SIZE of those pineapples in the foreground of the video start frame, on the homepage?

1. Francis Boyle Silver badge

Not to mention

those long knobby things sticking out of the water everywhere. I see where the couple got the inspiration.

3. southen bastard

Badewelt

I want to know how did they know?

where are the cam's located and where i PAY for the vids?

blackmail is big in eu-grope and the UK?

1. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

Re: Badewelt

It's probably far more mundane than that. Some (many? most?) Germans are sticklers for "the rules", so most likely another customer saw two people going into the same changing room, they reported it to staff, or a staff member (fnar fnar) saw them go in together.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

If that's so, then I see an opportunity here. What about charging people to "turn in" rule breakers for "punishment?" Okay it's not BDSM, but it's as close as some Germans are gonna get to it, I suppose.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Okay it's not BDSM, but it's as close as some Germans are gonna get to it, I suppose.

I thought all Germans were into that. And everything else that would horrify an English vicar's dull daughter.

1. kain preacher

." And everything else that would horrify an English vicar's dull daughter."

You might be shocked at what it might take to shock that dull daughter. Watch out for those batter cables .

2. Alan Brown Silver badge

In that part of germany, BDSM is likely to mean "Bible Discussions and Study Meetings"

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon