back to article TRUMP SCANDAL! No, not that one. Or that one. Or that one. Or that one.

The FBI and CIA are investigating an attempted hack on the Trump Organization. According to a report from ABC citing unnamed officials with the intelligence agencies, it is believed someone overseas attempted to breach the President's international real estate holding company. The report claims that officials and …

Page:

1. CarbonLifeForm

Re: Weird.

Oddly enough that terrorist' s sympathies leaned left by all accounts. .

1. Yamal Dodgy Data

...and yet almost every US terrorist act has been carried out by white Christians.

You pillock

Yup, always suspected 911 was really done by the Quakers, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for

... but in your defence at least you're not blaming the Jews as usual. Now wonder why Trump will be re-elected.

- what's going on with the Reg suffering an infestation of Guardian-types recently ?

1. GrumpenKraut
          Devil

> what's going on with the Reg suffering an infestation of Guardian-types recently ?

They are everywhere, just ask Big John! Here is a red troll for you ----->

2. Hollerithevo

Mr Dodgy Data, the key words were 'yet almost every'. 9/11 was a big, very big exception. The guy who shot the sckool kids ant Sandy Hook was a white American, the 'Confederate' who shot up a church was a white American, etc.

1. Yamal Dodgy Data

9/11 was a big, very big exception.

I'm so sorry yes it was a one off... just like the other Quaker terrorist attacks in the US:

- Fort Hood army base massacre by Nidal Hasan

- Waltham throat slashing murders of three Jewish men by Ibragim Todashev

- Boston Marathon bombing, by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev

- Vaughan Foods sharia beheading attack by Jah'Keem Yisrael

- Chattanooga recruiting centre massacre by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

- University of California, Merced stabbing jihad by Faisal Mohammad

- San Bernardino massacre by Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik

- Nazareth Restaurant, Ohio machete jihad by Mohamed Barry

- Ohio State University car jihad by Abdul Artan.

- Orlando gay nightclub massacre, by Omar Mateen kills 49 people and injures 53 (in the process breaks the record for the largest mass shooting in U.S. history)

Definetly Quakers the lot of em ! .. Keep reading the Guardian and then wonder why someone like Trump can become President.

1. Paul Crawford Silver badge

Well done, over many years you have found 11 examples of Muslims causing atrocities in the USA. Now then, maybe we should talk about the approx 30,000 gun related deaths in the USA every year?

Or, should you choose to define a "mass shooting" as 3 or more victims at one event, the practically daily occurrence of said shootings?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34996604

Sure you might not like the BBC as a politically neutral news source, but you can check up on the facts and report any that are actually incorrect.

1. Yamal Dodgy Data

Terrorism is defined an act of violence for a political or religious motive.

And yes .. those wicked Quakers have topped the US League with more than 11.

2016 - 44, 2015 - 79, etc..etc..etc.. I'm tempted to LMGTFY, but meh

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/part-i-overview-terrorism-cases-2001-today/

Repeating question again: How is it possible a reality TV host like Trump can become President of the US ?

Answwer: It's when the Jezza/Belsen-Burnham leftist solution is .. "Hug-A-Jihadi you proletarian chavs; so when the bomb goes off it'll shield the blast"

1. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

"Answwer: It's when the Jezza/Belsen-Burnham leftist solution is .. "Hug-A-Jihadi you proletarian chavs; so when the bomb goes off it'll shield the blast"

You're still either completely ignorant or deliberately trolling. Jihadi/terrorist often are Muslim, but few of the many many millions of Muslims are jihadist.. Same applies to Christians or any other religion.

2. Version 1.0 Silver badge

@ Yamal Dodgy Data

Terrorism - that's nothing, the so called "Islamic Terrorists" are completely ineffective, We Americans are much better at killing Americans than they are, "Islamic Terrorists" are rank amateurs when compared to the NRA sponsored "2nd Amendment Terrorists" ...

3. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

"Yup, always suspected 911 was really done by the Quakers, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for"

They key word you missed was "almost".

"... but in your defence at least you're not blaming the Jews as usual."

Feel free to peruse my posting and history and quote even one single instance of that. Your statements seem to be ignorant and bigoted.

1. smudge
      Holmes

You all hate a president that you think is "racist" because he took a stand against Islamic Terrorism

That's not racism. It's religious bigotry. Although you presumably think there is a Muslim or Islamic race?

2. Potemkine Silver badge
      Megaphone

There was another terrorist attack in the US, a white supremacist stabbed three persons, two to death.

It came a few days after a 22 year old black student was stabbed to death by another white supremacist.

Two terrorists attacks in less than a week, and not a word from Trumpy to condemn these actions or address the right wing terrorist threat in his own country. And you would made us believe he is not racist? And pigs fly too.

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

I dislike Trump because he's a disingenuous​, divisive, self-centered, short termist, thin skinned narcissist and a political imbecile. Trump is using his newly bestowed power to further enrich himself and his family. He's also using his power to seek revenge against anyone/entities who wouldn't capitulate to him in the past whilst providing opportunity and a platform for his already rich buddies to further enrich themselves. He is the epitome of an autocratic super villain and is despised as such. Luckily leaders of other nations, not our cuckold lily-livered PM, don't suffer that fool gladly and are teaching Trump he's only the centre of his own world...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Funny, I like Donald Trump for pretty much the same reasons - the true nature of USA needs to be exposed, America taken down a notch or three - their stupid wars need to be stopped or at least carried out at home. The Donald is The Man for fixing all that!!

And More:

In only one meeting with Donald Trump, the notoriously slow-on-the-beat Angela Merkel realised what was obvious for a decade or more, one cannot rely on the US (or the UK), one has to think and act for oneself:

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/kanzlerin-trotzt-trump-wir-muessen-unser-schicksal-wirklich-in-die-eigene-hand-nehmen-15036287.html

Like magick that guy is!!

4. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

You all hate a president that you think is "racist" because he took a stand against Islamic Terrorism

Arming Saudi Arabia is NOT "taking a stand against islamic terrorism", it's "aiding and abetting". Like the UK providing air support for the very same bunch of monkeys turning up in the UK claiming asylum and - lo and be hold - returning the favour by committing terrorist acts. What was wrong about letting Ghadaffi kill a bunch of Jihaddis?

1. Steve Davies 3 Silver badge

Sounds like a

script for "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, World" that was rejected for being too far fetched.

As each day goes by he seems to be morphing more and more into the George C Scott character from Dr Strangelove.

"Do as I tell you and F**k Congress and the Senate, I'm the effing President and what I say goes or else....?"

This does not bode well for the future of the planet.

1. fajensen
      Facepalm

Re: Sounds like a

"Do as I tell you and F**k Congress and the Senate, I'm the effing President and what I say goes or else....?"

Well, I am sorry, but, the yanks should have thought of all that a long time *before* making the presidency into a bad cross-breed between a God-Emperor and an Letherman tool. The US president can do almost whatever (except porking an intern?) on executive orders alone and he/she/it controls the nukes. It is how it is.

One limits government power and spreads it between competing bureaucracies deliberately breeding inefficiency and sloth - *because* some real cunt just might be elected and that will buy us some time.

2. chivo243 Silver badge
    Headmaster

Just a thought

Don't you have to put up a fight to be hacked? So, they didn't put up a fight, and weren't hacked?

3. MatsSvensson

What about then time he shat his pants while talking in front of a crowd of followers, and blamed the stink on Melania?

Remember that?

It was the day he became president for real.

4. Paul Renault
    Coat

ATTN, the The Register's Style Director..

That subhead should have read:

The Hackers target The Donald's businesses

5. jason 7

Trump will be around...

...till the powers that be have pushed a few more nasty Exec orders for him to sign then they can throw him under the bus as they planned all along.

Trump was a real gift. A guy who has zero political experience or ambition other than to tick it off a list. He has no real authenticity or bedrock support in Congress or the Senate. He's not really a Republican or a Democrat. I think the hidden elite realised he was the perfect choice for implementing the biggest range of nasty legislation and theft from the US population that no one established politician would ever dare put their name to.

He can be disposed of with little comeback to the Washington clique. The biggest political patsy ever. He and his parasitic family will in the end probably walk away with a billion dollars though and that's the hard part to swallow.

"Well it was all Trump's doing!"

1. Hollerithevo

Re: Trump will be around...

Jason 7, yes, Trump will walk away into a TV show or a lucrative talking circuit, and his children will be able to work all the connections they've made while part of the Aministration to do great deals thereafter.

I think your take is pretty spot on.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

HOLD IT right THEIR!!!

TRUMP IS THE PORTUS and THERS NO way HES BEEN HACKSD. IF he's BEEN HACKED THAN HOW COME the LEFT wing HATERS OF THE USA don't know what he's GOIN TO TWAT about NEXT?? THATS HOW U DU POLICYS - Make them up as YOU GO ALONG tomSTOP THE HATERS. WE have A saying in MY TOWN: ""only. A Fool wears WHITE GLOVES to,wipe his ASS!""

Trump And lady MANILOW will SEE US RIGHT. He came AND HE GAVE WITHOUT TAKING.

1. Hollerithevo

Re: HOLD IT right THEIR!!!

Can't tell if truly a nutcase or a brilliant mimic.

1. Fatman

Re: HOLD IT right THEIR!!!

I thought that ElReg banned Jim The Boss!!!

7. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Trollface

"RUMP IS THE PORTUS and THERS NO way HES BEEN HACKSD. I"

Quality trollwork. Keep it up.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Calm down guys.

They weren't hacked. Eric and Ernie said so. Since nepotism ensures only the best get to weild power they must be right.

9. Prndll

Too many lies

There have been so many lies from all sides for so many years, no one knows or even cares anymore what the truth actually is. Most people will (and can) believe whatever they are told. This is the kind of world our so called leaders have created (for us and for themselves).

I do not worship at the alter of any politician. Nor any 'captain of industry' for that matter. I do not see Trump as a god that can do no wrong anymore than I see Steve Jobs that way.

However, I am sick to death of getting a steady stream of lies from politicians, major media outlets, and various think-tanks.

The vast majority of anything that can be labeled as 'scandalous' regarding Trump amounts to nothing more than made-up lies created out of hate by power hungry people that only wish to see the destruction by self induced implosion of the American way of life.

I can't see a single reason for the Russian government to prefer Trump over Clinton. If anything, Putin would have preferred Clinton. Trump was elected by the same rules that gave us eight years of Obama. It does not matter what the Russians think. Clinton lost because of what Clinton did. Crying about it is not any more productive than crying about Obama. What bothers me so much about all this is that everyone wants to be so against Trump while no one seems to care at all about the criminal activity (that has been proven beyond all doubt) of both Clintons. People cry about trump 'not being fit' while completely ignoring how unfit Obama was. People seem to have forgotten how Obama completely lost all control over Airforce1 as it flew over New York...........During HIS first 100 days. People have also forgotten how Hillary welcomed the Russians into American nuclear facilities with open arms as Secretary of State. The list goes on and on.

Politicians are worthless. Open your eyes and see the truth. See for yourself how you are being lied to.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Too many lies

"People seem to have forgotten how Obama completely lost all control over Airforce1 as it flew over New York"

I wasn't actually aware that the US President controls all military aircraft remotely, no.

1. Kiwi
        Trollface

Re: Too many lies

"People seem to have forgotten how Obama completely lost all control over Airforce1 as it flew over New York"

I wasn't actually aware that the US President controls all military aircraft remotely, no.

Pretty damn sure he'd not have any direct control over the flight of AF1 either.

But if that's the worst they can accuse him of.. Now that I think of it, I've made mistakes that bad in my life as well - I must be a really bad person. Why, several times I've been on an aircraft and I've COMPLETELY LOST CONTROL of those planes as they flew over various cities. So bad in fact I NEVER HAD CONTROL IN THE FIRST PLACE. Does that make me presidential material, since I make presidential-level mistakes?

10. Tom 64
    Coat

Dirt digging

There must be so much Trump dirt piling up in the Kremlin these days. I imagine the pile has an orange or yellowish hue.

11. CarbonLifeForm

The leaking scandals seem to be from Obama holdovers. Other scandals seem manufactured outrage.

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

'“We absolutely weren’t hacked,” Eric Trump said. “That’s crazy. We weren’t hacked, I can tell you that.”'

They were definitely hacked then.

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like