back to article The very latest on the DNC email conspiracy. Which conspiracy? All of them, of course!

It was devastating. Absolutely devastating. It's hard to imagine anyone surviving such a shocking revelation. But they probably will of course. Thanks to their connections, if you know what I mean. What are we talking about? Take your pick because election season is upon us and everyone, absolutely everyone is up to no good …

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Just Proves Again That The Russians Are Smarter Than Clinton

@tom dial. [burn supporter here, from Chicago-dang drod spellchecker...]

The DNC and Hillary's team are all the same; paychecks may have the different payers, but it's all the same. When the Donald says it's rigged, it's rigged.

Consider that Hill, Obama, Bill Daley [Chief of Staff - 2011-2012], Rahm [Chief of Staff - 2009-2011], and Valerie Jarrett [a major Chicago slum-lord] are all from the Chicago machine.

Sitting next to Bill Clinton last night was Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle; also from the machine. Watch for Tony in the next election cycle or watch her score a major position in Hills cabinet, as she is the next annointed one.

If you google how Obama got his first state house seat - getting an opponent booted off the ballot, and how Obama got his first US Senate seat by getting a judge to unseal his opponent's divorce record - causing the opponent to drop out of the race, you'll understand that there is a machine driving the DNC and all of the actors; you'll also understand that the game is not fair at all.

And if you read the contents of the DNC staffers' emails you understand that while the democratic party on the outside is about fairness and justice for minorities, that on the inside they are nothing more than a bunch of elitist homophobes and racists.

It's a sad time for the party.

1. Eddy Ito
    Childcatcher

Tune in next week for more from the US presidential election goat rodeo.

What? Nobody said anything about there being a goat rodeo before. Hell if I had known earlier I could have paid more attention. Do you think they'll have a greased pig catching contest at the end? Please say they will, please!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Coat

Noooooo!!

Now I can't get the image of a greased up Trump and Clinton fighting it out for the Presidency!!

1. John G Imrie

Re: Noooooo!!

Now I have an image of Trump and Clinton fighting in a sand pit, like Ragen and Chernenko in the video for Two Tribes

2. Eddy Ito

Re: Noooooo!!

Could be worse, at least they ain't nekkid.

2. jake Silver badge

Just remember ...

... Goat Ropers need love, too!

1. Kurt Meyer

Re: Just remember ...

Jake, thanks for the JJW reference, it brings back a lot of memories.

1. jake Silver badge

@Kurt Meyer (was: Re: Just remember ... )

RWH reference, actually ... although JJW's cover is more popular.

It ain't often that an example of parody/satire becomes an official anthem of the folks being satirized ... but the Reds & Blues and their hangers-on are making a very strong case that they don't actually understand that they are all a parody of the political process, and would be quite funny if the ramifications weren't so serious. Thus my comment.

(Another one is Springsteen's "Born in the USA" ... Hint, Bruce fans, it's NOT a positive review of American mass behavio[u]r ... seriously, read the lyrics for yourself).

2. a_yank_lurker

Whodonit?

The DNC and their lackies are claiming this was sophisticated intelligence operation by the Russians. Personally, I would bet the "operation" a group of competent hackers aided and abetted the DNC's own incompetence. Saying the Russians did not is a lame attempt to shift the focus from their own unethical if not illegal behavior.

3. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Gimp

DNC is anti-somatic? On the contrary!!++

Be ready for La Clinton's version of Israel's "Megaphone":

Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC

You hear, El Reg?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: DNC is anti-somatic? On the contrary!!++

Very cogent article, thanks for posting.

BTW, Mrs. Clinton is preparing to muzzle the Bernie delegates even as we speak! It seems the noisy California delegation is the main problem, and reportedly a lot of Hillary supporters will be packed in around those annoying California nuts, hopefully diluting their 'message' deep inside a sea of waving Hillary! banners.

One has to smile.

4. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

With Such Friends, Who Needs and Why Suffer and Offer the False Feed of Three Amigos ‽ .

the Greatest Democracy the World Has Ever Known

The Greatest Kleptocracy and Ponzi would trump that foul Uncle Sam moniker, Kieran, and how easy are media bought into maintaining the illusion and delusion and pumping and sub priming the penny dreadful democratic fiction with the collapsing and creating of further virtual empires, but you have to be super smart to avoid the NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive Fallout which identifies the purchased fool and counterfeit machine with ineffective blunt tool and point blind lead to nowhere secure and attractive and safe from orgies of organised chaos, madness and mayhem in fields where CHAOS [Clouds Hosting Advanced Operating Systems] exercise Remote Command and Alienated Control with Immaculately Resourced Assets of Uniquely Vital Force.

And is that Russia Today with Putin monitoring and mentoring output ... an awakened Super Smart Giant of Virtual Machine Operations?

Bravo, Bravo ...... well played, comrades. Encore, encore.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Trollface

Re: With Such Friends, Who Needs and Why Suffer and Offer the False Feed of Three Amigos ‽ .

Genius.

5. frank ly

"Except of course it's all just made up."

I was enjoying it and getting quite excited until I read that.

6. chivo243 Silver badge

stupid sorority girl

I heard that Wasserman woman talk yesterday, she sounded just like a blonde sorority sister cheerleader. Then she channelled JFK... scary, just effin scary...

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"...he wasn't Jewish but was in fact: an atheist!"

Er, not mutually exclusive if you consider one an ethnic origin and the other a (lack of) belief. Further, it would put you in the company of...

Christopher Hitchens

Sam Harris

Carl Sagan

John von Neumann

David Silverman (American Atheists)

Russell Glasser (Atheist Experience show)

Stephen Fry

Albert Einstein

Richard Feynman

Lawrence Krauss

Tom Lehrer

8. Diogenes

Yet another conspiracy theory

'twas a 3 letter agency based in the US. A three step plan

1. Hillary wins the nomination "dirty" as was mentioned up thread.

2. Hillary is forced to withdraw either some form of "October surprise" or the death of a 1000 cuts also mentioned upthread all arising from the emails

3. At the last moment a certain current female resident of the White House is drafted to great acclaim using the halo effect of the bloke she is married to.

Result..

The Obama's do not need to move out.

NB This is not my crazy theory - it was one that was raised on another site

9. hapticz

children, children, ..

sadly im an american, born and raised, thoroughly indoctrinated in the mind blowing concept of 'democracy', reciting the 'pledge', loyally saluting the flag with hand over heart and so forth. i cant quite describe what a dreadful time this is, for lots of voters (the real ones that are vetted and have some stake in it) sorting among all this chaff and noise coming from the mouths of these so called 'leaders', fingers pointing so many ways they seem as flexible as cooked spaghetti (al dente!). this all reminds me of what kindergarten and grade school was, when the schoolyard was rife with social misfits trying every which way to get to the top of the slide ladder, pushing, shoving, pinching, kicking, snarling and spitting. the climb to the top, thence to sit long enough just to annoy the ones behind and then slide ever so quick back to the reality of being at the bottom once again. all of these 'patriots', democratic participants and hanger-ons so desperately, yet pathetically acting like selfish children on a mission.

1. timmythegeek

Re: children, children, ..

Being 'merican and posting on an English site and having conservative views all I can say about this election year is that the bullies won. Neither are the smartest or the brightest this country could put together. They are realty TV stars more than anything else.

Neither have done anything spectacular of note, I am quite sure neither can dress themselves, drive a car or buy groceries for a family of 4. They are media puppets, nothing more and it is a sad day that the "Jerry Springer" generation will have chosen these "FINE" people to vote for.

I am finding an island and making my own country.

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like