back to article Visual Studio Code: The top five features

Visual Studio Code is a new, lightweight, and open-source code editor that can be installed on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. The first of this short series of articles, published in association with Microsoft, SSergii Baidachnyi, a Tech Evangelist at Microsoft Canada, will take us through the following features of Visual Studio …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Re: Just Tried It

I agree! All Microsoft did is futile - especially learning us to all speak fluent English the fools, let us use YOUR tools and prosper! It is all the same as its, and never mind some hit from the hits -- just aim, shoot and never think twice.

Re: Just Tried It

There is no deb package or any sort of installer to add it to the menus or launcher. It's just a zip file

That's so... Windowsy. To be honest, I wouldn't feel comfortable installing a deb package from Microsoft.

On a related note, I wish Jetbrains would start using packages.

VS on Rails

There is very little new I look forward to, and there is a whole lot of wait-and-see going on with Microsoft's take on .Net. Seriously, Rails is one of those thing I am expecting to see EVERYWHERE! You call yourself a framework I see Rails or nothing, Rails is that great. It is just the dot.net, about the dot.net and nothing really affected but the dot.net and it is time ms confesses about the dot.net being such a huge, well, dot.net about the Rails!

So ,,, .. RAILS!! RAILS!! ..dot.net.Windows--BUTWITHRAILS!!! .. .. .. RAILS!!! We are so Windows (on RAILS!!)

Three????

Three editor windows? What generosity! How about the other 15 that I normally need to have open using tabs when developing with phpStorm.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2018