back to article That NSA denial in full: As of right now, we're not pretending to be Facebook or Twitter

Inaccurate. That's how US spy hive the NSA today branded claims that it "has infected millions of computers around the world with malware," and that it "is impersonating US social media or other websites" to eavesdrop on people. The clandestine espionage operation hit back at the allegations by issuing a statement [PDF] on …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

How many of you are running American closed source operating systems?

Show of hands?

The American capitalists and government thank you.

Carry on.

Anonymous Coward

Works 4 me

If you're a TWIT or FARCEbook user, perhaps you should be monitored because you're braindead.

Silver badge
Black Helicopters

Dont worry, its not just non-Americans they are after!

They can go after Americans who have the temerity to communicate with those outside the U.S.....Wait??....The Reg is HQ'd in Britain???...................LOYAL AMERICAN HERE!!!....Barack Obama, yaaaayyyyy!!.....I swear those stories of my family being related to Benedict Arnold are lies told by people who owe me money!

Here, I'll prove it!!.....My country tis' of thee!! Arrest someone else--not me! My lawyer I ring!....

Deny, deny, deny.

Till you get found out, then, deny some more.

Silver badge

Poodle dog meet wagging tail, wagging tail meet poodle dog

It never rains but it pours ....... http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/16/mod-secret-cyberwarfare-programme

Here's a big hint to everybody who thinks to be successful beyond measure in the fields entered into here/there ....... The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will set you free and destroy all opposition and/or competition using anything else.

Have a nice day, y''all.

LOVE and KISSes.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2017