back to article Our irony meter exploded: Apple moans ebook price-fixing watchdog is too EXPENSIVE

Apple has filed a court motion complaining that Michael Bromwich, the court-appointed antitrust regulator overseeing the fruity firm in the wake of its ebook price-fixing shenanigans, is too charging too much for his services. "Mr Bromwich appears to be simply taking advantage of the fact that there is no competition here or, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Dan Paul

Re: Shakespeare was wrong

No, Shakespeare was correct. If you kill all the lawyers, this will also include the subset of Judges who are almost always Lawyers. If they are NOT Lawyers then we need to keep those judges for a while as they probably have some form of common sense and intelligence.

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

How Do You like Those Apples ?

Apple being ripped off, instead of ripping off customer, suck it up you muppets !

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not like Apple surely

If he was like Apple there would have been a non disclosure agreement prior to his starting work that says they can't talk about his pricing.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Not like Apple surely

Well said, have an upvote!

3. ecofeco Silver badge
    Thumb Up

OUCH!

He must be doing a good job based on the "pain-to-complain" index.

Yeah. Irony. In spades. Lovin' it.

Apple would do well to remember that in China, where out of control capitalism is not thought of as a god given right and CEOs are not rock gods, they just execute errant corporate executives.

4. kmac499

Mummy Mummy...

" Uncle Judge took all my sweets away.. Then he's made his nephew make sure I don't eat too many by checking my pockets without my friends there to hide my sweets with, and I have to pay him in sweeties as well and It's just SO UNFAIR..."

Sweeet,,,,

5. Squander Two

You live and learn.

Turns out two wrongs do make a right.

6. EPurpl3

Waaahahaha, this article made my day.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like