back to article Home Office 'technologically clueless' on web super-snoop law

Computer experts, politicos, civil liberty campaigners and even a retired top cop universally agreed yesterday that the Home Office's real-time mass internet surveillance plan demonstrated just how "clueless" Theresa May's govt department is on implementing such a system. Speaking at the Scrambling for Safety event at the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Time to start pressing

for the British Government to pay for any citizen to emigrate to whichever country they wish, where they'll be set up as comfortably as they are in the UK, because the British Government is destroying society to the point where said citizens don't want to remain (and be increasingly traumatised by watching it happen).

I think I'll mention it to David Davies. If that's his name.

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
      Big Brother

Time to start reprocessing ....... NEUKlearer Enrichment.

Here below, AC, is an alternative program and post future modern virtual strategy, which by sharing it here on the Register, surely advises and makes known and delivers to all snooping agencies and governments and peoples, North, South, East or West, that which can now be done with the myriad selection of tools which are now practically available, and would be an HyperRadioProActive Beta Turing Test of any SMART SCADA Systems and Intelligence Services and Free Market and Underground Businesses with Attendant Attentive Astute Intelligence Analysts supporting Future Creative Progress. And it can also be seen and recognised as IT testing for intelligence and resolve in MainStreamMedia, and would be challenging it to consider adopting a leading AI role rather than just reporting on its following with late news and second-hand views, or even trying to ignore the fact that such a leading offer were made at all, which of course, because of the evidence which is presented here, would be a fantastic folly.

Posted by amanfromMars on 04/21/12 11:34 PM …… clearing up a misunderstanding on http://thedailybell.com/3814/Spain-Bans-Cash

Mars Man,

My disagreements with you have nothing to do with the willingness to learn, or to use virtual anything to do so... ...

I am all for learning. However, you seem to neglect that with all your Virtual Environment and IT techniques, you are still stuck with basic human instinct which no virtual anything can alter for you. It's nature which has genetically imprinted these instincts upon your behavior over millions of years. If you think that you can overcome these basic instincts with electronics, you will better off to head back to Mars. …. Posted by Bischoff on 04/21/12 08:21 PM

Good day, Bischoff,

Then shall your disagreements with that which is freely shared here about that which we are discussing, and your reasons put forward for justification/explanation of those disagreements, and which I can fully understand but would in no way be in agreement with, and which I would suggest is indicative to all that it is your mindset which is still stuck in a basic human instinct rut ….. and indeed you have admitted it being so …. is that which will separate us and be an ever increasing chasm between us, as you remain unconvinced that Man can do quite phenomenally significantly better than he has ever been able and enabled to do before, by virtue of his being better advised and edutained by what can be so easily and effortlessly done by those who would not be so hindered in thought and ability.

And it is misleading to say ……."If you think that you can overcome these basic instincts with electronics,…" ….. for that is not ever something which I would have said. In clarification on that matter, and in further explanation of that which you may be alluding to, I would offer the observation that if one considers the brain as a computer with an operating system/operating systems and a driver/drivers, is basic human instinct and genetically imprinted information/instruction easily transformed by Advanced IntelAIgent ReProgramMING and Novel NeuroLinguistic Assaults on Base Operating System and Driver Assumptions/Core Protocols.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Time to start reprocessing ....... NEUKlearer Enrichment.

The above should serve as a warning as to the mental effects of smoking too much skunk ...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skunk

2. DanceMan
        Big Brother

Just deciphering amanfromMars 1's communications alone should be able to tie up a small army of gov't snoops.

1. Sir Runcible Spoon

Obfuscation is a poor substitute for clarity of prose.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Time to start pressing

> for the British Government to pay for any citizen to emigrate to whichever country they wish ..

I agree, and it won't be the US of Jesusland either ....

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like