back to article Albuquerque shopper samples free man oysters

A customer at a Sunflower Farmers Market store in Albuquerque got a real taste of healthy eating when an employee offered her a free sample of Greek yoghurt and semen. The unnamed woman was shopping with her daughter on 26 January when Anthony Garcia, 31, served up a generous helping of man oysters. The victim "tasted the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

When I was younger and naiiver...

... I remember reading a book of spells that I bought in somewhere like Waterstones that suggested doing something like this as a love spell. I immediately concluded that a woman who fell for it wasn't one I wanted.

So yeah, when I was young I read spellbooks.

1. unitron

"So yeah, when I was young I read spellbooks."

Were you dating Christine O'Donnell at the time?

2. Blubster
    Coat

A new recipe..

For Heston Blumenthal's restaurant methinks.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Innocent until proven guilty, remember!

At least I, for one, hope his lawyer tells the court some hilariously implausible "cock and ball" story to explain how his spunk ended up in the yoghurt without it being his fault, and that The Register will report on it in due course.

1. Scorchio!!

Re: Innocent until proven guilty, remember!

"At least I, for one, hope his lawyer tells the court some hilariously implausible "cock and ball" story to explain how his spunk ended up in the yoghurt without it being his fault, and that The Register will report on it in due course."

Funny you should mention such an idea. Once a friend and his glamorous now ex were in a bar and she stroked his thigh all evening with an 'inevitable result'. When he told me I laughed and with a wicked look said if plod tried to arrest him he should say "It went off in me 'and guv, honest". We'd been talking about firearms in the seconds leading up to this conversation.

4. Richard Jukes
    Joke

Erm!?!

Misogynist is a big word.

What is clear to me is that this woman should have drank it all up like any other good woman! Special man juice should not be wasted if at all possible. I mean really, whats she complaining about? Its not like he spurted it in her eye...

5. niya blake

if

The victim had of been a man we would be reading about an assault case . If proven the guy needs to be forced eat the same yogurt then a few kicks to the nuts.

1. Scorchio!!
      Thumb Up

Re: if

"The victim had of been a man we would be reading about an assault case . If proven the guy needs to be forced eat the same yogurt then a few kicks to the nuts."

TBH I will not touch 'tasters' in supermarkets, malls or anywhere else (I'm also picky about restaurants and hotels, about which I can tell you some horrible stories). I never give them eye contact, and practically tell them to 'talk to the hand' when they try to way lay me. Did they spit whilst talking to a customer? Did they cough or sneeze whilst in the vicinity of the food, or did anyone else? So no, eating free samples is not a very bright thing to do, IMNSVHO, though I had *never* thought that someone could stoop so low as to put semen into the stuff.

I do hope that someone breaks his nose when he is inside, as he certainly ought to be, if only because this is the act of a sex offender. Just think about it for a moment. Offenders start off with small offences and work their way up. The paedophile, Ronald Black, started off stealing female underwear from washing lines. He ended up abducting small children in his van, driven about the country as a part of his work, and killing them. So no, this is not funny. Consistent with points I've made elsewhere in Reg fora, I will not be surprised to find this individual has previous and that this sort of offence is followed by worse. So it is not funny at all.

What does surprise me is that no one has insisted that he should eat his own nuts. There would seem to be a bizarre form of equivalence there. As to the yoghurt, I would not be surprised to learn that he 'tested' it in advance.

6. Cat Sitting

The story's not clear

"a free sample of Greek yoghurt and semen" - was she told that it was yogurt & semen? If so, why the reaction?

7. TRT Silver badge
    WTF?

Was it...

a sample of yogurt with nuts in it then? Or just extra creamy? I'm confused now.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Oh I dunno...

The guy's not that bad looking in the photos on that TV website. And honestly the, uh, 'adulteration' would probably only have improved the taste. That Greek yogurt is some foul stuff...

I'd grab my coat, but someone spilled tadpole milkshake all over it...

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.