back to article Anonymous hackers' Wikileaks 'infowar' LATEST ROUNDUP

Online "warfare" between the friends and enemies of Wikileaks continues, with an increasing number of organisations involved. The hacktivist collective Anonymous, operating under the banner Operation:Payback, has continued to mount various types of hacking attacks including DDoS strikes – supplemented by the use of illegal …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

"I really hope the government does something"

Yes, I expect you do. Kibo forbid that you ever take any action on anything for yourself, beyond spouting your corporate-fed drivel on the Reg's comment boards.

I have posted as "Anonymous Coward" but this is misleading. Only one of us is a coward, and that's you.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Pint

Re:the Money Network

My Missus is going christmas shopping this afternoon and usually heads for the shoe shops at the end of the day to reward herself for afterwards so anytime after 5 please.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

He fell off a roof didn't he?

I'm quite sure that that Bradley bloke fell off a roof and died in a live version of the show, didn't he?

4. James Woods

hello john young

Why doesn't el reg allow comments on the CRYPTOME article?

We know who you are john.

your claim to fame is registering the wikileaks domain?

Alex Jones is impressed with anyone that knows how to use a computer so it's not hard to have him support you. Alex thinks that by brute forcing google you can increase your page rankings for god sakes.

Wait, maybe im lieing.

Don't we all lie? :)

5. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Joke

US Gov Infosec == UK License Fee Detector Vans

Heard about but *rarely* seen.

Highly secretive inner workings.

Seem to target innocent people as often as guilty.

Not very effective at stopping things happening in the first place.

Fair comparison?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019