back to article PARIS laid bare in intimate snaps

We thought those of you who've been loyally following our "appallingly successful" Paper Aircraft Released Into Space project might enjoy a few behind-the-scenes views of our crack team and local Spanish support operatives as the historic attempt unfolded. For those of you seeking hires copies on Flickr, or video from YouTube, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Bristol Dave
    FAIL

Camera location?

Am I the only one to question the camera's location? Seriously, almost all of the screen is taken up by a static plastic head.

Why?

1. PC Paul
      FAIL

Re: camera location

If we're not even allowed to ask why the 'plane' had no flight tests, no trimming, in fact nothing that a real 'plane' would have except a shape, then asking about camera angles will probably get you banned...

Seriously, what happened to the 'science depends on being allowed to ask questions' theme that usually pervades The Register? All I've ever said is that the 'aeroplane' part of the 'Paper Aeroplane Released Into Space' could have been so much more than it was, for not much extra effort.

And I just get slapped down every time...

2. durandal

Slow news day?

BBC news at 6!

3. This post has been deleted by its author

4. Mike 102
    Paris Hilton

EPIC

nothing less than EPIC

enhorabuena!

5. Robin Szemeti
    Paris Hilton

Why did you do that?

Why stand the heli bottle vertical? there is no liquid in it ... it would have worked just as well lying down, without the risk of it falling over. its never a good idea to stand gas cylinders upright unless they are chained to somethign solid ... otherwise, when they fall over, they either break someones leg, ig you are lucky .. or snap their valve assembly off and leave the scene like a large gas powered torpedo.

Lie it down next time chaps, paris prefers it lying down, so should you.

6. TheOfficailRuiGFanpage
    Thumb Up

GOOD JOB!

i think this project was a total sucess and all the people involved should be put on a wall of fame somwhere inconspicuos

'A ROUND OF APLAUSE FOR THE LADS'

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.