back to article Perv scanner todger quips provoke Miami airport assault

A perv scanner operator at Miami International Airport has been arrested for allegedly laying into a co-worker over quips about the size of his manhood, the Miami Herald reports. Rolando Negrin was exposed to fellow Transportation Security Administration (TSA) operatives' ridicule during training on the body scanners, when …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Rune Moberg
    Go

I, for one, welcome our new perv overlords...

I find the current arrangement to be one of convenience. I've started driving my car more and am willing to spend days on the road as long as I don't have to be near any pervport (oh, that is "airport" to you).

You see, back in the day, pervs where everywhere as well as those hungry with power abusing their authority at every turn. These days they're all employed by pervports, so we normal people do not have to interact with them on a daily basis.

I'm currently waiting for the 2011 Saab 9-5, and once it arrives I'll be an even happier camper.

2. salada2k
    FAIL

Operated by humans = FAIL

You know, I can see the sense in having these perv scanners, but not operated by human beings. Software has long been around that is capable of scanning a digital image, and looking for 'things of interest', so why is this job performed by humans? I think it's safe to say that's the main issue anyone has with these scanners, the people operating them are just glorified perverts. Remove the human factor.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

He had a short fuse

At school there was a guy we usually called "Fusebox". For the benefit of El Reg's international readership I should perhaps explain that this was an allusion to the sort of fuse that goes in a UK plug: BS 1362, length 1 inch, diameter 0.25 inches as the spec seems to predate metrication. Fortunately, however, he didn't have a short fuse in the sense of having an anger management problem as he put up with this moniker for about five years and only occasionally attacked us with a sharp implement. Sometimes we called him "Dumbo" because he also had ears that stuck out. In his last year at school he had his ears pinned back. "Nice ears", we told him. "It's a shame you still have a tiny cock." What bastards we were. Anyway, if "Fusebox" can take it for five years, Negrin should be able to take it for a year without overreacting!

4. David McMahon
    Go

Drive!

Drive! no scanners for me!

Get a comfy car!

5. DI_Wyman
    Go

Size

doesn't really matter. It's how you use it what keps them coming back for more!

:-p

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.