You're new here, aren't you?
Here are some of the guidelines for comments:
1) Everything that Apple makes is overpriced rubbish that is only bought by fanbois and idiots
2) Everything that Microsoft makes is bloated rubbish full of security holes.
3) Linux is the bestest and most securest OS ever. Honest.
4) Google are evil. Unless you have an Android phone.
5) Bittorrents are only used by people illegally downloading music or movies. These people are thieving scum who would happily pinch anything that isn't nailed down and would never dream of paying for anything. You may use the word "freetard" as a shorthand for them.
6) If you purchase an Apple product you can only buy media and software from Apple via iTunes. And everything you buy from iTunes is full of DRM that prevents you from using it anywhere.
7) Climate change is real, we're all going to die if we don't do something now.
8) Climate change is not real, calm down.
9) When anyone releases a security patch it's taken them way too long and that just proves that they don't take security seriously enough. Everyone should use whatever I use instead.
10) Opera is a much better browser than all of the others put together.
11) Adobe Flash is terrible, I'm glad Product X (usually an Apple product) doesn't support it.
12) Adobe Flash is brilliant, Product X is useless rubbish because it doesn't support it.
13) The moderatrix loves us all with a deep and slightly pervy passion.
I think I covered the usual ones, but you can probably get an idea if you have a look at other threads.
You may notice that many of these statements are sweeping generalisations that do not stand up to any kind of scrutiny, but that doesn't stop many of us using them on a regular basis, so don't be deterred.
And if your keyboard develops a fault that means you end up with randomly capitalised words, odd punctuation and iffy spelling you might even make the coveted "Flame of the Week" slot.