back to article World braces for Lindsay Lohan sex tape

Lindsay Lohan is said to be "devastated" that a 47-second video of her indulging in "adult activity" with a member of the opposite sex is about to get a worldwide internet release. The perpetrator of the kiss-and-tell outrage is reportedly "a waiter with a well-known chain restaurant" who has punted the clip to Hustler for £ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Richard 120

I would.

I'm pretty sure there are lots that also would.

I don't get it though, it's just sex, why should she be hounded about that sort of thing when worse attrocities are allowed to continue. I mean why on earth is there a "Lord" Mandleson, come to think of it why is there a Peter Mandleson, how has he continued to be allowed to exist?

2. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: RE: D'oh

Of course it's not by design - at least not all the time. It's an occupational hazard for a girl - you can't always tell what's going to be see-through under different lighting, and you often assume black covers everything. Also, some women are just berks who don't learn.

3. smudge
    Paris Hilton

Cannot profit from the footage?

And they're paying him £100K?

You're telling me that's not profit?

Paris, cos she must be cheaper than that.

4. SimpleUser
    Pint

Yes... @ AC, Posted Friday 15th January 2010 12:36 GMT

That makes two already.

Cheers!

1. neb
      Thumb Up

@simpleuser , Friday 15th January 2010 14:02 GMT

thirded!

5. Juan Inamillion
    Thumb Up

@Sarah Bee

Re: You are being short sighted

Top stuff Ms Bee <sigh> made my Friday.

6. lukewarmdog
    Badgers

occupational hazard

Not wearing a bra is an occupational hazard?

Not in my place of employment.

7. Andrew 99

bi-sexual

she's bi-sexual, so says wikipedia. As I understand it, bi-sexuality is a spectrum, rather than an orientation.

Anyway, I've often thought the sex hormones were raging for celebs. why else would they forget knickers and other undergarments on a regular basis. And in my narrow minded view, such talented folks can be a bit - unbalanced. So I'd rather view them with compassion rather than salaciously.

I really wonder why its important enough for everyday folk to think its news?

anyway, as its been already noted, better variations of the said act can be had on late night tv.

8. Gil Grissum
    Grenade

She'll be fine

A sex tape didn't hurt Kim Kardashian. It might actually make Lohan more popular with the male audience. I will certainly be looking for it. This could be the best possible thing for Lohan. No one takes her seriously and she needs to move past the whole Disney image thing anyway. She really8 needs an action movie with plenty of tight sexy outfits, big guns, and alot of violence. Worked wonders for Megan Fox....

9. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Not all men would want that threesome

I wouldn't object to a threesome as long as neither of the females are Lindsay Lohan. She is absolutely not my idea of f***able!

Apart from that, we now expect a sudden home computer infestation of trojans/virii when the emails start arriving in inboxes with links to "download the Lohan sex tape".

10. Blake St. Claire
    Pint

@Sarah Bee, Re: RE: D'oh

> Of course it's not by design - at least not all the time. ...

(Where do "Reply to this post" submissions go? To the author, or into a black hole? Or is it just that the Moderatrix didn't find any redeeming value the first time I submitted this comment? But considering the quality of some of the other posts in this thread I'm surprised mine didn't pass muster.)

Anyway--- Amused to see an admission that it's not always unintentional. I've been wondering for some time about all the women I encounter working behind high counters, wearing a low cut blouse and push up bra, who always seem to find a reason to lean forward. E.g. to write a note or dial the phone on the low desk behind the counter.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

11. Shane 8
    Paris Hilton

is it out yet?

curious....

mmm i think we need a Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton combined image now :D

12. armyknife
    Heart

Hmm, what to watch this or 6 1/2 weeks ?

Needs to be a 'celeb in desperate publicity stunt' icon/'smilie'

13. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Yawn

47 seconds of Lohan pleasuring some dude's wang? I don't think so.

Gimme a call when its her and another starlett.

14. Jemma

... once again, with bitching.... (apologies to Joss Whedon)

To be honest who on earth cares...? the poor girl couldnt act her way out of a paper bag once puberty kicked in and her career has sunk further than the Titanic..

As to her bi-sexuality - if you saw the creature she was dating I think its more a case of bi-desparation. Even I couldnt work out what gender it was supposed to be and im sorta an expert in such matters.

This is quite simply someone the media hates being pilloried - in her case i dont think thats a good idea on the media's part because shes been very close to the edge for a while - unpopular as she is, there are going to be some very important media heads rolling if shes pushed to the point of doing something stupid and succeeds in the attempt (by that I mean suicide).

Its been seen time and time again - most recently with with Michael "what an apt surname" Jackson - who hasnt been on planet earth with the rest of us since he was about five years old. In his case he went from kiddie-fiddler to tragic icon in about 45 seconds once the news came out... merely so that people could cash in on it. Don'tcha just LOVE the human race?...

And Sarah, much though I respect you I think you are being a little harsh - she may have been stupid but when you are starved of affection (which reading behind the lines recently, in her case, is a pretty good bet) going through hell, and fighting an eating disorder (been there and still fighting that myself) you will make bad calls ... not to mention shes probably not had the time or up until now the requirement to learn the same way as the rest of us normal lasses that the latin nomenclature for men should be something like Homo Sapiens Assholii...

1. Steve Roper
      Grenade

Homo Sapiens Assholii?

Rest assured you misandrist cow, the feeling is mutual.

15. Anonymous Hero 1
    Troll

Sick

They're all a bunch of sick paedophiles! Lusting after this girl... do they think it's alright just because she's a celebrity? She used to be a CHILD! What is wrong with people?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Idiot

'She used to be a CHILD! What is wrong with people?'

Didn't everyone !!!!

16. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Paris

Paris benefitted from her sex tape? Increased her publicity, no doubt about that, but Paris doesn't have a career (other than being a useless loadaed, skilless napsh*t) to worry about.

And given India's opposition to any thing sexual, look at the furore concerning Richard Gere and Shilpa Shetty, any kissing outside of marriage - even a greeting kiss - is treated as adultery and a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment. So you can be sure the Indians will be up in arms about a full blown sex tape of Lohan, so it will probably destroy any career she has that involves India.

Foolish girl for allowing it to be filmed.

17. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Thumb Up

@Gill Grissum

"She really8 needs an action movie with plenty of tight sexy outfits, big guns, and alot of violence. Worked wonders for Megan Fox...."

Worked pretty well for Sienna Miller too.

18. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Coat

Sarah Bee@11:44

"She's going to have to just er, take it on the chin, and wait for it to blow over"

Naughty, naughty, very very naughty

Mine's the one with the old Shamen CD in it.

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Is there a link yet?

Ms Bee,

I sense you're hold something back. Tell us how you really feel.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.