back to article Man robs convenience store with Klingon sword

Colorado Springs police are on the lookout for a man who attempted to rob two 7-Eleven convenience stores early Wednesday with a Klingon bat'leth sword. The first robbery was reported at about 2:00 AM after a man described as wearing a black mask, black jacket, and blue jeans entered the store brandishing the traditional …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Go

How sad...

... if you want a fictious weapon then you should be buying a full blown replica of a Marine Assault Rifle as first sported in Aliens, even has a working digital rounds left clock.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Where's Kodos when you need him

So much cynicism and anger in such a short list of comments.

I'll have to second the ODFO.

3. Neoc

Poor Zathras

Always, always ends bad for Zathras. But Zathras not mind, no.

4. Pierre
    Coat

Definitely NOT a bat'leth

... which means it might have been a usable weapon, and should be taken seriously. If it had been a bat'leth, the offender would probably have been beaten to death by a 5-yo tetraplegic kid (possibly wearing a blindfold). As sharp as it might be, the, erm, "traditional Klingon weapon" is as dangerous as the lightsaber I bought from W*ll-M*rt last week. No wield=no velocity=superficial cuts at most (if your opponent is naked). Plus the absolute lack of balance of the thing makes it a tiresome bitch of a weapon to handle (even as a defensive weapon). The only remotely "dangerous" versions are the rubber replicas. Klingons might be fierce warriors, but they sure are brain-dead when it comes to weapon design.

Mine is the one with the chainwhip and the warhammer.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like