back to article I've only shagged two blokes, insists Paris Hilton

It was a bit lonely over Xmas without a single snippet of seasonal Paris Hilton news, so we're delighted to offer today some hot celebrity goss guaranteed to warm the cockles of your chilly parts - our fave jetsetter insists she's made the beast with two backs with just two people. According to the Standard, the talented and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmm...

So, Paris is a very expensive call girl with a fancy last name????

It also depends *where* she kisses...

2. This post has been deleted by its author

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So who is the other one?

OK there is I, but I thought I was the only one!

OK which one of you is Spartacus?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Judging by her video...

I believe her!

5. arran
    Thumb Down

I can Actually believe this

I mean, have yous een the video? sack of spuds comes to mind when viewing her performance frankly.

6. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: I can Actually believe this

Well, yeah. I think it's totally plausible. I just don't believe she's that interested in sex full stop. Some people aren't. I'm sure she isn't short of offers but then if men are constantly hurling themselves at you, you might get a bit jaded.

Funny how it's just assumed she's a galloping slutbeast because she's mind-bogglingly famous and blonde and doll-like and we have evidence she's had sex with *one* bloke. Like, way to extrapolate.

Wow, maybe I am a feminazi after all, eh?

7. Bill Fresher
    Paris Hilton

If there were loads

I believe.

If there had been loads of people we'd have heard about it... and we haven't.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@hikaricore

"It's quite obvious that there is only one thing she is truly good at"

With only two practice sessions under her belt, I doubt that very much.

9. Paul

Hmmm, @Sarah

She's blonde, dumb, and famous for what exactly? could it possibly be the video evidence of her being a "galloping slutbeast"

Your too kind Sarah! Some people would call her Americas most vacuous, shallow waste of genetic material, after all she's swallowed enough of it!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.