back to article Enormous HP box spotted from space

Our recent shock revelations of HP's apparent desire to bury our beloved home planet under the maximum packaging possible have attracted much reader feedback regarding just how the world's biggest consumer of cardboard and bubblewrap intends to destroy Mother Earth. Mysterious object spotted <p>on Google Until now, however …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Richard

so who at el reg had the copious supply of play mobile?

hummm.

2. Sureo
    Gates Horns

Bye

Ship the box to Taliban HQ along with the man in the photo, left.

3. Bruce
    Go

Noice

Now that's a real news story.

4. Scott F. Gunelius
    Thumb Up

Everything but the kitchen sink.

I miss out on some of the references being a Merkin and all, but still choked on my coffee at some of the images. St. Nick just delivered some playmobile figures for my kids and we just got a new digital camera, so I might have to put something together for the folks here across the pond...Wal*Mart+iPhone maybe...

5. Moss Icely Spaceport
    Thumb Up

Peterborough Horse Box Diving Club

Bravo el Reg, magnificent stuff that!

Also:

@ John B

You sir, made me laugh out loud!

I loved your wildly descriptive piece on the obviously marvelous Peterborough *

Well done also.

* Tongue firmly planted in cheek.

6. James Woods

Dimm memory requires pants packaging

DIMM is in fact a direct Japanese translation for 'object requiring substantial over packaging, thus rendering its appearance larger than it is’. This has led to a range of DIMM underpants being created in Japan, which have proved exceedingly popular amongst Japanese men.

Isn't everything on the web true?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.