back to article Women turn on to a throbbing Maserati

It's official: If you want to turn a woman on, ditch the Volkswagen Polo and get yourself a Maserati, which is 100 per cent guaranteed to get those vital testosterone secretions flowing. That's according to research by psychologist David Moxon, who subjected 40 guinea pigs to recordings of the aforementioned cars' throbbing …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. amlendu
    Go

Men with small d**** need sports cars

Men with small ***** need sports cars to pull / pick chicks. This is a well known fact. Thats the secret to bonds success.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Reality

Sorry lads, not all women love the sound of Maseratis, Ferraris, Bugattis, etc. That deep throaty roar is just indicator that someone in need of a penis extension is driving by. Or perhaps someone wanting to relive their youth. And just to dispel another myth, not all women are interested in money either - some have their own. Of course if you can catch a bit of totty who is only interested in you because of your penile enlargement on wheels and your bulging wallet, then good luck to you, a match made in heaven, obviously.

3. Daniel
    Happy

@AC

"What a complete useless crock of shit. Bunch of sad, pretentious, pathetic fucks. I really don't know where they get the funding for this sort of crap, nor why anyone would be the remotest bit interested.

Come on Apophis don't miss, there's a whole planet full of worthless Sun and Daily Mail readers needing obliterated."

Whats the bet he owns a polo!!!

4. RaelianWingnut
    Flame

@Geoff McKenzie

> For manufacturing testosterone, I prefer to use my testes.

Gotta love that technique (I can feel my sexuality crawling into a nuclear bunker)...

:-P

5. Chris Coles

Buy an old Austin 7 Ruby instead

My experience of a fast car was to briefly own an E-Type 4.2L Roadster. The problem is that any "nice" girl will take a look and naturally assume that you are "fast" and I have to report that my personal life was much better when I drove an Austin 7 Ruby. When the fast car goes, the fast woman goes as well. Stick to a small car with class and win the heart of a nice girl. better by far than an imaginary "win" of someone that moves on as the success declines.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Yes but bikes will make her come!

From personal experience, I know that motorcycles can make girls orgasm. The throbbing of the engine/exhaust note causes reverberations through the inner thighs.

One girl I know very very well used to orgasm on the pillion seat!

Can a car do that? Maybe by sitting on the engine while revving hard, then it will blow up.

Going anon in case I embarrass her..

7. micheal
    Dead Vulture

RE -Phooey

NO, VAG (volks audi group) have always owned porsche, since Hitler's day

Fiat is state owned so buy's up the failing ones

VAG is just big

GM own merc, vauxhall, opel and most other US ones

Ford own the rest, but are selling some to pay for the EXplorer law suit in the US

I'd think the new Aston V12 would dampen a few thongs too

8. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Re:Men with small d**** need sports cars

amlendu - "Men with small ***** need sports cars to pull / pick chicks. This is a well known fact. Thats the secret to bonds success."

Assuming you meant "Bond's success", you obviously have not been lusting over Daniel Craig in his crotch hugging blue trunks as he walked out of the sea.....no unseemly bagginess there. I'd take that over a shiny, expensive car any day.

And where is the female equivalent of the Paris Hilton icon? We demand a totty icon now!

9. Jaimi

Duh!

Re the comment "NO, VAG (volks audi group) have always owned porsche"... I think you'll find that Porsche is VAG's largest shareholder and were recently looking to buy VAG outright.

10. Jaimi

Duh!

Nah... porsche owns VAG ar are at least VAG's largest shareholder.... get yer facts right yo.

11. Tim

@ amlendu

According to my ex, that's not the case for Daniel Craig. Though maybe it's relative...

12. StopthePropaganda

this is wht God invented motorcycles.

sound *and* vibration. Women love growl and buzz. Case closed;)

13. Big_Boomer Silver badge
    Paris Hilton

Masturbati Owners

Aren't Masturbati owners just BMW M5 drivers who don't want to be hated? I'm a Lambo man me. Gimme a Murcielago any day of the week.

Masturbati's are for sales & marketing types who value image above everything. Me, I want NOISE and POWER.

No, I'm not Jezza Clarksons secret twin. <LOL>

Paris because she would come in a Masturbati (and probably already has!)

14. Jon Tocker
    Coat

A parable...

The elephant and the mouse were walking through the jungle.

Suddenly, the mouse fell down a deep hole and was stuck.

"Help me! Help me!" Cried the mouse.

The elephant lowered his enormous cock into the hole so the mouse was able to climb up to safety and the two continued on their way.

Suddenly the elephant fell into a deep hole and was stuck.

"Help me! Help me!" Cried the elephant.

The mouse ran very fast out of the jungle and jumped into his shiny new Maserati. He drove really fast back to the hole where the elephant was trapped, tied his tow rope to the back of the shiny new Maserati and lowered the rope to the elephant. The mouse then jumped back into his shiny new Maserati and towed the elephant out of the hole.

The moral of the story is: you don't need an enormous cock if you have a shiny new Maserati.

And that, son, is why some blokes buy Maseratis...

Mine's the motorcycle jacket, thanks.

15. pete

True, only too true

A sad but true tale indeed. Here in north east USA my sister took her driving lessons --Lo! These many decades ago! -- in a 500+ bhp beast of a Chevrolet, back when such was considered normal. The thing had a tone that still gets my blood moving.

16. Charles Champness
    Coat

...who pays? you pays!

@AC "I really don't know where they get the funding for this sort of crap"

you know that insurance bill you cough up like a rotten furball every month? that's what pays for this kind of research.

mines the one with the Subaru keys in the pocket, it's not a Maserati, but at least it's not a VW!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.