Re: A little bit too late to matter
We must fall back on 'likely' or 'consistent with general behaviour' or similar.
You mean like:
- Helping topple Allende in Chili?
- Illegal war of agression by invading Cuba in the Bay of Pigs?
- Spying on Airbus and delivering the information to Boeing?
- Spying on the EU trade delegation during the US/EU trade negotiations?
- False flag, gulf of Tonkin, to instigate the Vietnam 'police action'?
- Fake testimony of the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador about babies being killed by Iraqi forces?
- Spending US$5,000,000,000 to get Yeltsin in to power?
- Giggling Hillary when she hears about Ghadaffi being killed in the street?
- Fake news about the Viagra fueled rape being orchestrated by the Libyan government?
- Fake WMD accusations used to invade Iraq?
Do you mean that sort of 'consistent general behaviour'?
All of the above has been proven and in some cases even openly admitted by the US govt.