back to article Storage pizza from The Register's wood-fired oven

Thick crust, thin crust, who cares, it's storage pizza time, cooked in The Register's own wood-fired oven, with lots of bark and bite. The first item on the menu is the ... Acronis cloud supreme Acronis has announced its Data Cloud, saying it's a unified platform for all current and future cloud-based services that Acronis is …

Silver badge

Pizza's not for storage, silly!

Pizza's for eatin'. Everybody knows that.

Silver badge

Other types of storage and Pizza!

are coming together down under.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/inventions/dominos-plumpton-gets-worlds-largest-tesla-powerwall-2-installation/news-story/c465325052f9105ea3ee57e6f5d101de

Domino's has installed a number of Tesla Powerwall Batteries (aka Storage) to drive it's Pizza Ovens.

Now that's the sort of storage I can eat...

Silver badge

Re: Other types of storage and Pizza!

Domino's isn't pizza. It's not even what I would consider fit for human consumption.

Silver badge

A roughly circular puddle of some suspiciously red/yellow viscous liquid, embedded with small fragments of something that might (or might not) be food and definitely appears pre-masticated and partly digested? Yeah. It's Pizza.

Silver badge

No, it isn't.

Silver badge

It's slightly better then little Cesars and light years ahead of sbarros .

Silver badge

Dominoes is defiantly better than the (perfectly adequate) supermarket frozen ones I get for £2 , but its not ten times as good , so I'm not buying theirs for £20

Nobody ever pays full price for their pizza

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2017