back to article WIN a 6TB Western Digital Black hard drive with El Reg

We're on a roll with the caption competition and this week’s picture of a snake reading The Reg showed some great wit. Readers entered the vivarium for a chance to win a Western Digital Black, 6TB hard disk. Regular competition entrant i steal your leccy offered This is not the python tutorial i wanted!, while Ol'Peculier:The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Intel gets in on the storage game, combines techies two favourites hobbies

Silver badge

"Normally we say please try to keep it SFW, but given the content.." Further comment superfluous.

As with all Haute Couture, you'd feel a right tit wearing it in public...

It conceals the nipple guns perfectly.

To make a payment at the supermarket I just have to bend over the card reader.

Silver badge
Joke

Reminds me of the NTNOCN sketch

"American Express?

That'll do nicely, sir, and would you like to rub my tits too?

Put your head in between them and go 'blubble blubble blubble' with American Express."

Now, as to programming the thing, lets get down to bras stacks.

Silver badge

"It's fitted with a face recognition sensor and bluetooth technology. If it detects someone looking straight at it, then it sends a request to the wearers smart watch to slap them in the face."

I love getting my hands on new technology.

Silver badge

On the lines of the whistle activated key fob, new "Did I remember to wear a bra?" tech may need refinement.

If you are pulled over by a traffic cop, it auto-inflates.

(Terminator 3 reference)

Perfect if you are breast feeding a little Android.

For our second version we are linking it with MyVibe!

If I get an email it alerts me by making my nipples tingle.

Great for jogging in with the bounce cancelling technology.

Silver badge

@Andy Non

I think that should be "debounce" technology!

I've isolated the problem; it keeps downloading Windows 10.

Of corsets underwired.

Silver badge

Never mind the quality, feel the width!

Anonymous Coward

Meet the Katie Price special edition bra, just right for those silicone bits.

Silver badge

Miss Brahms on the telephone: "Ladies' intimate apparel...I said, Ladies' intimate apparel...oh, all right then, the knickers and knocker counter!"

(Are You Being Served, The Apartment)

You press the left nipple to select the required feature then the right nipple to run it. Double press both nipples to remove the bra.

Silver badge

It's part of our tele-dildoncis range

Silver badge

Although she admired the technology, Madonna did not think the styling was sufficiently outrageous for her stage show.

The wearer's range should be somewhat improved when we make a version that doesn't run on mains electricity.

My eyes are up here techies

This post has been deleted by its author

Silver badge

You would have to be a bit of a tit to like the latest IoT invention.

Rather than use the familiar tick-tock cycle. Intel introduces the ding-dong cycle for it's digital bra

Ed3

"...and here are the onboard fire sensors. When fire is detected the unit automatically sends a friendly Email to the wearer's emergency contacts, calls 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3, and plays an audible alarm declaring 'FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!'."

And with the matching panties, we'll have somewhere to store the battery.

Silica to inflate the boobs, now silica to protect the boobs.

BRAM - Boob RAM

coming soon to a car near you. "Protect your assets"

As soon as the car detects it is an accident the bra will expand and become an extra set of airbags to ensure the essential area's are well protected from impact.

We decline to comment on the rumours of an impending hack to allow women to make use of this feature in brs / nightclubs

I said siliCON dearie, siliCON... not CONE!

Silver badge

Ashlee had not worked out that the web-punters were paying to see her take it off!

Silver badge
Trollface

Aren't you a little buxom for a stormtrooper?

The Intel engineering team realise that they may have overdone the 'Smart' when their new bra starts to complain about the terrible pain in all the diodes down its left strap.

Pay attention now, 007...

Silver badge

"Call that bra smart? It's the ugliest piece of lingerie that I've ever seen!"

We've had a product endorsement from seven of nine.

These babies are going to pay for themself

Anonymous Coward

Silicon tits sell bits.

Silver badge

Although her roots matched the trim, a last minute change of the colour spoilt the effect by no longer matching the rest of her hair!

Silver badge

The team were shocked to learn that the T in IoT actually didn't stand for things...

Silver badge

This could be dangerous in the wrong hands, let's keep it away from the Norks.

Silver badge

The quality inspector pointed out to the management that he machinists really had to stop leaving lose threads on the finished garment

Silver badge

The only trouble is that it goes titsup if you lie back

Silver badge

We believe her crime was motivated by the discovery that she had been wearing self-aware underwear as much as that it had recorded her singing Justin Bieber.

Silver badge

Teleconferencing was the only way to be safe when reviewing the bra's defensive capabilities.

Silver badge

"I'm really sorry, Jenny, but I can't find your missing nipple in here anywhere."

Silver badge

Intel demonstrates their new 2 jigglebit storage device

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2018