back to article El Reg uncages its truly demonic BOFH t-shirt

You spoke, we listened, and as of right now, you can get your mitts on a classic BOFH t-shirt down at El Reg's merchandising tentacle Cash'n'Carrion. Here's the £22.99 100 per cent cotton apparel in question, cladding Vulture Central's lovely Cathy during a well-deserved break from the adsales HellDesk: The lovely Cathy …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. wowfood

When I said I wanted a BOFH update today, this is not what I meant.

But still nice to see.

1. Herby

Patience is a virtue.

2. K

Still waiting for

My polo-shirts, with the BOFH and PFY emblems embroidered on the back :P ('ll settle for a small logo on the front though!).

1. G2

Re: Still waiting for

shock-resistant BOFH mugs too

1. choleric

I assume you mean /electric/ shock resistant mugs for those occasions when you accidentally use the cattle prod to stir your brew.

I hate it when that happens.

2. Peter2 Silver badge

Actually, thinking about it a BOFH polo shirt would be quite good. I couldn't get away with wearing a T-shirt to the office, but I could (and probably would) wear a polo necked shirt.

3. Zippy's Sausage Factory
    Thumb Up

Still got mine from last time. Not sure how many times it has been washed but it still looks like new. Good times.

4. DNTP

I'm afraid wearing a shirt like that might be inappropriate or obscene-by-default to people who don't understand the IT/BOFH angle because essentially it looks like an acronym and an arrow pointing to the dongular region.

5. x 7

you'd sell more if the shirt in the second photo was wet......

6. WolfFan Silver badge

Hmmm

I thought that Booth Babes had been banned...

7. David Haig

Old style BOFH T's

What happened to the BOFH T shirts with "Your PC is broken and I've got a problem" on the back? My wife finally threw mine out a few years back - just before I got a new carpet ....

8. Doctor Syntax Silver badge

Never mind BOFH t-shirts - what about BOFH-branded cattle prods?

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Only small??

Or is my browser mucked up?

10. Paul A. Walker

Polo shirt with BOFH logo please, like in the old days - I lost mine when my suitcase disappeared on a train in Kent somewhere.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like