back to article Luscious LOHAN t-shirts fly into Vulture Central

It's all go at Vulture Central today as skilled operatives prepare to ship our LOHAN Kickstarter reward t-shirts, which flew in the door late last week and will shortly be flying straight back out. We're sure those of you who stumped the cash for this top-notch apparel will be as pleased as we are with the finished products, …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Latin

What's the Latin on the SPB one translate to?

1. Alister
      Facepalm

Re: Latin

You've not been round here much, have you...

Also, RTFA, it tells you.

2. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Anonymous John
    Unhappy

"we promised that these rewards would be exclusive to our Kickstarter campaign"

So we'll just have to hope they turn up on Ebay.

1. Kevin Johnston

Re: "we promised that these rewards would be exclusive to our Kickstarter campaign"

Only if pried from......etc etc etc

2. Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

Re: "we promised that these rewards would be exclusive to our Kickstarter campaign"

Keep them in their original wrapping, then when the SPB lands a man on Mars in a few y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ decades time they'll be worth a fortune..

3. Sebastian Brosig
    Coat

What's the O in LOHAN?

Well "orbit" is a blatant exaggeration isn't it - shed efforts like this, while commendable, are a long way from Orbital Space flight for now.

1. Kevin Johnston

Re: What's the O in LOHAN?

Not so, especially in light of the L being Low. A Low Orbit could technically be just a few feet above ground for the whole orbit assuming you could maintain thrust although there are generally assumed values for the varying categories of orbital 'height'

2. Professur

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/07/25/lohan_backronym/

Do try to keep up

3. Captain DaFt

"Well "orbit" is a blatant exaggeration isn't it"

Depends on how you define 'orbit'.

Sitting here, I'm orbiting the Earth as the planet rotates.

As a part of Earth, I'm orbiting the Sun.

As part of the Solar system, I'm orbiting the Galaxy.

As part of the Galaxy, I'm orbiting the 'Great Attractor'.

... I'd go one, but I'm getting a bit dizzy.

4. bobthinks

"we promised that these rewards would be exclusive to our Kickstarter campaign"

I understand and respect that but many of us did not find out about your project until much to late and would like to show our support for the efforts and potentially fund expansions and follow on needs.

So with that understood, might you consider created some different items that could be sold to the public at large. I have seen this done with other Kickstarter item project items. By way of example only backers would have a grey shirt with the original logo, but you make and sell a blue one with a logo 25% smaller.

Anyhow good luck with your project. I've enjoyed watching it thus far.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon