back to article Feds indict nine for making millions from Zeus malware

The FBI and the US Department of Justice have unsealed charges against nine people accused of racketeering, computer fraud, aggravated identity theft, and multiple counts of bank fraud related to their use of the Zeus malware against victims in the state of Nebraska. "The 'Zeus' malware is one of the most damaging pieces of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dan Paul

Don't Jail Them, Burn them at the Stake while video'd online!!

These scum don't deserve ANY respect, or imprisonment or second chance at life. They deserve Public Execution. There is no justification for their lives at all, once convicted and the appeal process is over the minimum should be life in prison under the guise that they are kiddie fiddlers. That will get them what they deserve at least.

Whatever is done to them should be very public and put online so others can see what happens to scum like them.....

1. This post has been deleted by its author

1. Graham Marsden
        WTF?

Re: Don't Jail Them, Burn them at the Stake while video'd online!!

I didn't realise El Reg and the Daily Heil were sharing comments pages now...

1. Mark 85
          Flame

I doubt if the Daily Heil readership has to provide support, clean up the PC's, etc. of those who were caught by this. Thus, our rage is justified. So, burn 'em all..........

2. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

I didn't realize that effeminate malware writers shared them either.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Damaging pieces of cyber financial malware ..

Find and incarcerate the people responsible for this UNINX financial malware IMMEDIATELY!

1. jake Silver badge

@ambiguous Coward[1] (was: Re: Damaging pieces of cyber financial malware ..)

"UNINX"? New one in my circle. Please educate us with your knowledge, Oh Great Guru. I'm absolutely certain it'll be enlightening.

Or perhaps, and more likely, highly amusing.

[1] ElReg: Please fix the b0rken time stamp. This is getting silly.

1. Tom 13
        Thumb Up

What Jakes said!

[1] ElReg: Please fix the b0rken time stamp. This is getting silly.

It can be particularly important in trying to differentiate ACs.

3. Dan Paul

I'm glad there are so many malware writers at El Reg....

Public Execution is EXACTLY the punishment that writers of malware deserve. They get their 15 minutes of fame and we get worm food, some form of deterrence, and the satisfaction we aren't paying to house and feed the scum of humanity.

Too bad that so many here feel some kind of compassion for the subhuman scum that write malware. They feel no compassion for YOU....

They deserve worse than death, but that's as much punishment as you can legislate in the USA

1. jake Silver badge

@Dan Paul (was: Re: I'm glad there are so many malware writers at El Reg....)

So basically, and in your mind, the officers of microsoft, apple, SAP, oracle, google, facebook, myspace, yahoo, twitter, youtube, et alia (waddimiss?) should be put to death?

I can go along with that. The fucking twats haven't contributed squat to humanity, and indeed are an anathema on our entire species.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like