back to article Phantom apps appear in Chinese fanbois' iTunes accounts

Chinese fanbois are reporting that mobile apps they didn’t buy have started appearing in their iTunes accounts, leading to speculation an app promotion company may be illegally accessing accounts. The scale of the problem is unclear at this stage but it’s been enough to persuade staff at popular local app forum iApps to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Won't even make page 30 of the Daily Mail now the Royal Baby has been born.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Unhappy

Thanks, I manged to go a whole 40min after getting up without seeing or hearing a reference to the birth.

Congrats to the parents, mind, but I really loath all the hype and temporary destruction of the already pitiful news sources that ensues.

1. Anonymous Coward 15

Extra! Extra! We've got absolurely f*ck all to say since 10 minutes ago!

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

I don't know why people bother to congratulate others on having a baby, its not exactly hard to do, after all tens of billions of births have already happened. Hell even idiot 12 year old kids manage to do it.

2. Graham Marsden
    Big Brother

Are you sure...

... that those apps don't have some secret payload and are actually installed by the Chinese Government to keep an eye on its citizens...?

(I was going to use the Joke Ahead icon, but then again...)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like