back to article Kindle Fire adds APIs for cloudy gaming features

Amazon has beefed up gaming on its Android-based Kindle Fire platform, in hopes that adding cloudy goodness will help bolster the device in the upcoming fondleslab wars. The online retailer's new set of services, collectively called GameCircle, allow games to store various kinds of data in Amazon's cloud, where it can be …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Kindle Fire will arrive in the UK and Europe by "late fall,"

Far to late.

I don't mind devices being released in other country’s first and having to wait a month or so for a UK release, but this will be nearly a year later. That is taking the piss and there is now zero chance of me ever buying one.

1. LarsG

Gaming?

Will I be able to play pong on it?

2. LarsG
      Facepalm

Re: Kindle Fire will arrive in the UK and Europe by "late fall,"-ZUNE

Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune ZuneZune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune Zune.

Remember the Zune not available in the uk.... Ever.

3. Reading Your E-mail

Re: Kindle Fire will arrive in the UK and Europe by "late fall,"

Meh, got bored of waiting and bought an Acer A500 instead. There's generating interest in a product and then there's just being lazy and taking potential customers for granted, oh well.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like