They are not .
First of all this takes time and it's a multi-step process:
1) somebody decides to try to outsource to <newlocation>
2) many fail
3) one succeeds
4) success story calls for copycats
5) everybody starts outsourcing to <newlocation>
6) shit goes bad (like call centers in India)
7) <newlocation> starts becoming expensive
8) everybody outsource to another new location, including the people from <newlocation>
Second, the world is running out of places where you can outsource. India and China are half the world population and that's done, a lot of Indonesia has been covered, the rest is not *that* poor and Africa belongs to the chinese, where do you want to go ?
Third of all china will be robotized by the time there's actual massive successful outsourcing elsewhere. and everything will go back there since that's the govt of China objective.
Maybe they don't have the right kind of government,
Chinese people have had a better life every year for at least 30 years straight.
Here in Europe, I can tell you it's worse and worse. and we haven't hit the bottom yet. (and let's not talk about the US cuz that's just sad).