back to article Apple looking to support new technology, says blog

Apple may be looking to incorporate the latest version of a new technology, the company's many fansites are reporting. The technology was recently upgraded to deliver greater performance, and while the new version has yet to be formally approved by the relevant standards bodies, the specification is available for use by makers …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Brett
    Happy

taking the piss?

lol

2. sjcarr
    FAIL

er and the news is?

Am I the only one that fails to see any news in this article? If you are going to mention fansites at least provide some links to back up your "journalism"!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: er and the news is?

You seem to have missed the point.

2. DRendar
      Paris Hilton

"Am I the only one that fails to see any news in this article? If you are going to mention fansites at least provide some links to back up your "journalism"!"

You Sir are either a humorless moron, or a clueless Yank.

It's called taking the piss. Now begone with your inane prattle.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Template?

I have a feeling this was meant to be saved as a template rather than posted as an article..

Anon cuz I like the Icon

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Exciting news indeed

Fanboy

5. Chezstar
    FAIL

You know those times where you sit down and write big long email or letter to someone, and about 3/4 of the way through, you look at it and go "Why the frap am I even writing this?".

Did the author not do a similar thing? Or was it a slow news day / coming up to payday and someone needs to justify a word count to the beancounters before beer money is shelled out?

Or was this a bit of a BBC article, in it "for teh clickz"?

Missed the point? There wasn't one, aside from another page to add some more advertising viewing. And if the point was that there was no point, then there was no point in pointing out that there was no point, because obviously, there is no point.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like