back to article Five... great network games for iOS

If the thought of multi-player games in iOS conjures up images of two people huddled over an iPad, fingers battling for screen space, think again. Sure, there are multi-player games like that, but there are many more which don’t involve invading each other’s personal space. You can hook up two devices using Bluetooth, connect …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Shadowgun on Android

that is all. It blows the sock off all of these (and blows the socks off the iOS version too).

1. Shakje

Five... great network games for iOS

Reading an iOS gaming article, just so that you can post a comment about Android. Good job. I've included the title in my comment because you apparently missed it when you clicked on the link.

2. ThomH

Or, for those of us without irrational prejudices...

... Shadowgun is identical between Android and iOS.

From a personal point of view, it's also shallow and boring. It's one for the self-proclaimed "real gamers" mainly.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

There is a HUGE difference

do you really believe they are the same? Texture detail is about 5x sharper on the Android version on a similar spec device.

1. ThomH

@AC

Actually, the Android version has about one seventh the texture detail. Either that or I'm trying to make some point about pulling random numbers out of thin air.

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

..oh FFS..

If it's so good, why are you reading an article that is not about Android..?

*"My kcoc is much bigger than yours.."*

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Given that the iPad 2 GPU wipes the floor with the Tegra 2 in benchmarks, I suspect you're wrong about that.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like