back to article Ingram slams 'soft' Euro retail market

Ingram Micro is forecasting modest fiscal Q3 growth aided by a currency tailwind on the back of weakened consumer demand in Europe and biz woes in Oz. Ahead of reporting the numbers next week, the world's largest IT distributor expects sales to be $8.9bn (£5.65bn), "growing modestly in local currencies" on a sequential and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dean132
    Pirate

Have you ever tried buying off Ingram

If Ingram's sales are lower than expected then maybe they should try making it a little easier to buy from them!!!

Their product website is terrible and almost impossible to find what you are looking for, and if you send an email requesting a quote, it can take well over a day to get a price back. I have never encountered a company more reluctant to take your money!!!

1. Timberdick

bad experience with disti

personally i know many people that are very happy shoppers at ingram and the other major distis. although some websites may be better than others i think there is not much between them all at the moment. ingram i would say have the edge though when it comes to their electronic data feeds and e-commerce solutions

This topic is closed for new posts.