List the ways
1. MacBook cases are not painted.
2. Apple were highlighted in the report mentioned because they ignored the overtures of a nascent organisation nobody had ever heard of. Meanwhile other companies sent an automated PR response.
3. According to Greenpeace, whilst Apple still has much to do it is doing far more to ensure responsible sourcing along it's supply chain than any other tech giant.
4. Grow up The Register. I've been reading you since the 1990s when being bitchy was cool but link-baiting Apple every other article is becoming boring. You are no longer a child - act like a grown-up.
5. I won't be revisiting comments on this article so those who want to scream 'fanboy' go right ahead, you don't know the first thing about my preferences.