back to article Spanish feds mend website clobbered by Anonymous

Spanish national police have reactivated their website following attacks by hacking supergroup Anonymous. The assault on policia.es on Thursday coincided with the publication of the names of 30 bodyguards working for Spanish prime minister Jose Rodriguez Zapatero. The hacktivists also threatened to reveal mobile phone numbers …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Well ......

I whole heartedly support the protest by anonymous on Wall St. Particularly as it should make it a bit easier for the FBI to pick a few more of them up.

1. Anomalous Cowturd
      WTF?

Re: Well

Fascist!

I expect Gaddhafi would prefer people not to protest too. And Mubarak, Assad et al...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

@AC

Aside from the fact that your comment should be in the past tense, that is 'I expect Gaddhafi would have preferred.....', your Fascist comment really shows that you have little to contribute?

1. Anomalous Cowturd
          WTF?

@Titus

So do you think that arresting innocent people for legitimately protesting against things they disagree with is OK?

I just hope nothing ever upsets you enough to get you out on a march.

And as Mr. Gaddhafi is still at liberty, and as far as we know, still alive, present tense is grammatically correct... Unless he has changed his mind recently, which seems highly unlikely...

The fascist comment stands. The others, I shall keep to myself. ;o)

2. James Woods

Picked up for utilizing their first amendment right? There are a few countries that would suit you better than the US; assuming you live here.

Ever considered moving to China or Iran?

Anonymous could simply send in muslim supporters. The FBI won't bother them:)

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

@Cowturd & James

Nope I don't think that arresting people for legitimate protest is OK.

But I also don't think that the illegal censorship that anonymous and its ilk inflict on other organizations expressing views they disagree with OK. As exponents of free speech how do you reconcile your views on this? Doesn't your support of this make you a bit of a fascist yourself?

So any road d’up if the FBI can use this march to identify any of the people involved with these activities this is all to the good.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: Well

If they aimed their ire at public people (heads of govts, corporations...), no problem, but outing individuals?

Complaining about austerity measures? I have seen some of the team I work in already go out the door with voluntary redundancies. My job is at risk.

I agree with the cuts, as I would like a pension in 20-30 years time and not some government pork barrel white elephant now.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Fcuk other people, as long as my pensions OK. Nice people we have working for us in some departments.

3. Daniel Garcia 2
    Facepalm

Considering

That the only people who give a fuck about who are Zapatero's bodyguards is ETA, i don't get WTF Anon is playing ?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like