An Android only a mother (or fanboi) could love
1) Honeycomb 3.1 coming to specific devices first (Xoom on Verizon) others will get it at some other time, maybe...
2) You'll now be able to plug a mouse into your tablet. Hurray. Google has really figured out how people use tablets.
Also an Accessory API which only works for the USB port (no wireless/bluetooth) but is far more limited than a real host USB implementation. Do they think people like to carry around USB gadgets physically plugged into their tablets?
3) Firmware updates for 18 months. That's sooo generous given Apple supported their 3G phone for 28 months and people were even complaining then.
4) Apple's App Store hit 10 billion downloads last January, more than double Google's latest number. Don't they say there's a lot more Android devices out there?
5) But hey they'll have a delicious sounding Ice Cream Sandwich out one of these days with some amazing features. You might need a new device to run it though, but don't worry it will be open source (except the many binary blobs they like to include)