back to article ZDI spills beans on 22 zero-day bugs

The Zero Day Initiative (ZDI) has discussed the existence of unpatched flaws in 22 software applications from vendors including Microsoft, CA, EMC, HP and IBM. Advisories from the vulnerability broker giving a broad outline of the flaws and suggesting possible workarounds were published on Monday – at least a full six months …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Robert Carnegie Silver badge

DOes that mean

"Venerability information" = a security bug that was found a long time ago but still not fixed.

But what is wrong with you people? I am disabled, I have an excuse for wayward typing. Do you... I suppose maybe you do, too, for all that I know. But it's still unsatisfactory.

1. Ian McNee
      Pint

Be fair Robert...

...this is the Vulture Towers International Media Megacorp (missed opportunity for initials to spell VIMTO there I feel...suggestions?) we're talking about: these uber-hacks are probably coked off their tits and on their second bottle of scotch by lunchtime each day.

2. Joe User
    Megaphone

That's pitiful

The vendors had six months' notice and STILL couldn't be bothered to fix their products? Were they too lazy, too cheap, too incompetent, or a combination of the above?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like