back to article Cal Pol: Turn Jacko's ranch into state park

Wide-eyed children could once again be roaming free around Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch if a California lawmaker gets his way. California assemblyman Mike Davis has suggested the state should consider taking over the singer's old digs in Santa Barbara County. Neverland became notorious as the singer became increasingly …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Blake St. Claire

Nuke the entire site from orbit

It's the only way to be sure.

1. Rogerborg

Are you INSANE?

"Nuke the site from orbit"?

Do you want a Giant Radioactive Zombie Michael Jackson wreaking havoc in the local junior schools? Is that what you want? Because THAT'S WHAT'LL HAPPEN.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

Just a little over the top....

Maybe Nuking is a bit extreme but a few well placed bombs should do the trick..............

2. Graham Bartlett
    Badgers

@Blake

You're surely not suggesting a connection between a strange, fast-on-its-feet alien creature with horrifying facial features and weird genetic traits which plants a huge appendage deep inside its victims, and ... oh wait.

Badgers, because they dig holes too.

1. fred #257
      Pint

Why I read El Reg....

... for the superior erudition and wit of its commentards!

Well done, that man!

3. Craig 28
    Flame

Re:Nuke it from orbit

Do you mean Neverland or California?

Oh come on, one of us had to ask.

1. Eddy Ito
      Grenade

I vote for California

Just give me a little heads up first. I only just moved here because my wife starts med school this fall and we have yet to be infected. We can get out clean, I promise and I already have the escape route through Mexico planned.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

a relief, actually

I read the headline as "Cal Poly [etc]", and thought that the esteemed boffins had gone insane.

1. ChrisC Silver badge
      Coat

I read the headline...

...and wondered what plans Tixy Lix and Beny Lin had for the place.

This topic is closed for new posts.