back to article MP3tunes offers tuneful truce to Apple and Google

Online music-service provider MP3tunes has launched a new service that allows Apple and Google devices to play well together — well, play music, at least. "It is no secret that Apple and Google are engaging in a battle royale," writes MP3tunes CEO and founder Michael Robertson in a Monday blog post. "MP3tunes is engaging in …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

ubuntu One

...is what I prefer. Again, 2gig for free, contains all my Ubuntu One music store purchases and synchs them to all my Linux desktops. Also, I can access and play them from any web enabled device trhough the browser.

To quote Red Dwarf, it's smooth with a capital SMOO.

2. Tom 13

When they've got a service that lets me rip my cd collection and upload those

they can call me, until then: No Sale.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Funnily enough...

With Ubuntu One, you can. Just drop them in the folder and up they'll go; in to the cloud and distributed to all your other workstations.

2. Calum Morrison
      Thumb Up

Stand by the phone Tom...

They have; you can. I've got over 120Gb in my locker and it didn't all get purchased from Amazon or iTunes... This service has been running for years - other than Apple finally allowing an app for it, it's not really news as such.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like