back to article Demon's Souls

Just a few hours into From Software's already infamous RPG and I couldn't stop thinking of Lemarchand's Configuration. Demons Souls It's dangerous round the block For those unfamiliar with the name, Lemarchand's Configuration was the puzzle box in Clive Barker's Hellraiser. Legend had it that those who solved the puzzle …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Loving it...

Another one in a long chain of killer PS3-only exclusives that make all the other consoles look very last-gen indeed.

Sony's investment in studios rather than short-term exclusivity bribes is now seriously paying off. Anyone that considers themselves a gamer clearly needs to own a PS3.

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Graham Wood

A different view

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1321-Demons-Souls

Not quite as positive :)

3. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

I recall...

...exactly that sort of mad fanboy comment when Barbarian came out; oh, it has to be played in the C64, the Spectrum version is rubbish.

Well, yes. But as the Spectrum version still came with a poster of Maria Whitaker, it wasn't entirely without merit...

4. AyaneMatrix
    Boffin

Well...

It's not that hard, especially once you get the timing down for bosses and the harder enemies. If anything, it reminds me of those bullet hell shooters of old where timing and skill was everything.

The worst place has to be the swamp area filled with poison and decay, easiest being world 4 with the storm beasts and skeletons. I highly recommend a bow and arrow there.

5. SteveCo

Title eh?

I loved level 2-1, the prison. One of the scariest levels in the whole game.

This game took well over 100 hours of my life - until RDR forced me to hang up my sword for a while. I've still got my US version at home... so perhaps one day I'll return. :)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like