* That you don't smoke, and never have.
* That you don't drink alcohol past the government-recommended limit this week, and have never drunk more, nor less, than any of the other government / BMA-recommended amounts that seem to vary from one week to the next.
* That you have never imbibed any substance that ever has been, is, or ever will be deemed harmful to health. Like aspirin.
* That you have never had unprotected sex.
* That you have always partaken in the officially-recommended amount of daily excercise. Every day.
* That you look stop, look, listen, looking left, right, and left again before crossing the road. Every time.
* That you have never used a mobile phone that gives you brain tumours.
* That you have never eaten red meat (colon cancer)
* That you have never eaten shellfish (mercury).
No? But you know damn well that all of the above have had years of research, publicity and deaths - you obviously deserve whatever you get. Best remove yourself from society sooner rather than later then, methinks.