iPhone buggy software (when used with Google Blogger)
I'll give Apple (perhaps in combination with Google Blogger) a big fat FAIL for the quality of their software. I have a Google Blogspot blog and it used to be fine. But then with some updates the Blogger user interface on the iPhone has gone completely screwy:
1) Forget about using the Compose mode, one can only edit a blog post in raw HTML.
2) Forget about pasting a URL from the cut-and-paste buffer into the Insert Link dialog.
3) The same Insert Link dialog refuses to rotate to landscape mode.
4) The cursor often refuses to be placed into the first column.
5) When accessing feature, such as Bold, the screen position keeps randomly changing forcing the user to scroll back to the location of interest.
There are more issues, I can't recall all of them right now. But the overall impression is that the person in charge of this section of iPhone code is an blithering idiot. All anyone would have to do is try to run a Google blog using the iPhone to see how incredibly messed-up it is.
And yes, I have reset and reloaded and restored and rehabilitated the iPhone. And tried another iPhone.