back to article Hitachi CP-RX80

Price competition at the entry level for digital projectors is certainly becoming intense. Inevitably, the cheapest models are just new boxes containing legacy hardware: you get what you pay for. With the CP-RX80, Hitachi pushes gently against the tide with an attractively priced projector that is actually rather good. Hitachi …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Frank Bough
    Thumb Down

No Digital in 2009?

Waste of space.

2. ffrankmccaffery

remote

whatever happened to the great remotes that hitachi used to supply with their crt sets? i mean the one that comes with this projector appears to resembles the crap ones that comes with those cheap chinese dvd players

3. W

acronym-tastic

"an adapter is required to connect to DVI-A and DVI-I outputs. You may need to hurdle bigger technical obstacles to connect DVI-D and HCDP devices, depending upon their VGA-DVI-D conversion capabilities. Of course, you could invest in a DVI-to-VGA (digital-to-analogue) converter, and something to circumvent any HCDP encryption"

!!!

Sounds like a lot of if's and but's to me. And it costs more than £500, yet still has a has a scabby old remote and distracting noise levels.

I'll pass cheers.

This topic is closed for new posts.