back to article MotionPlus not backwards compatible, Nintendo confirms

Gamers hoping to use the upcoming MotionPlus peripheral with some of their existing Wii titles are in for a disappointment, because Nintendo’s confirmed that the add-on won’t be backwards compatible. In an announcement the firm disappointing said that it currently has “no plans to make it [MotionPlus] compatible with existing …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mark
    Flame

Awesome

We can watch the wiitards fighting to buy WiiSports+ then this Xmas. No doubt it will be in short supply, and nintendo seem to have trouble making DVD ROMS at xmas time for some mysterious reason that escapes me.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

@ SkidMark

Strange how Nintendo 'deliberately keep the Wii short supply', yet it STILL manages to outsell the PS3 (which, by contrast, is in plentiful supply - as can be plainly seen by the masses of unsold units gathering dust on store shelves).

3. Mark

@Stike Vomit

Funny, my local Game store is regularly sold out of PS3 units. Perhaps you are referring to the US of Microsoft, where they buy any old turd as long as Microsoft say so.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Re: @Stike Vomit

No, I've made this observation in a number of European-repeatedly-f*cked-in-the-arse-by-$ony-Union countries.

Specifically: Germany; Belgium; and The Netherlands.

This topic is closed for new posts.