Tiscali TV is appaling
Tiscali is, without a doubt, the worst company on the planet. We were customers of homechoice (fantastic company), which unfortunately was taken over by Tiscali.
Some of the problems we had:
- 4 migration appointments 'dissapeared' due to teething problems
- STB fried - twice
- Non-existing account - our account dissapeared from their database for a week
- Appaling customer service in their call centres, one based in the Philippines (Account issues) and the IT call centre in India.
- PVR service didn't work at all for the first two months we were migrated to Tiscali
- Account suspended for two weeks for no apparent reason (we left for this). Spoke to both call centres (Philippines-Accounts and India-IT support) for several times... they both stated it was the others responsibility. They couldn't determine what the fault was.
- After the account was credited £20 pounds (as compensation for the above) and after it was unresolved for a couple of weeks, the £20 pound credit dissapeared. The cheque would have been issued (they said) after we canceled the account, and their system wasn't designed to do that.
We had so many problems with them we had them on speed dial. :-(
Hope they go under. Good riddance. If you work for them, run for your life.... they won't be able to sell, look for something else before they go under. Their proposed sale price has dropped by more than half since they started looking for a buyer.
Homechoice was fantastic. Never spoke to them after they installed the STB.