back to article Sony prepping PSP 4000?

The PlayStation Portable (PSP) isn’t dead yet it seems, because Sony will launch yet another redesign of the handheld console next year, a tech source has claimed. psp_redesign_01 Two concept PSPs with slide-up screens The source, which frequents the publishing world, according to Eurogamer’s report, said that Sony will …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. mr totalwar
    Thumb Up

Nice move Sony

Nice move Sony if the report is true I get one with the keyboard can't wait for it to come out.

2. Patrick

man hands

What Sony could do is make one for man sized hands. I like my gadgets and hate them when they only make there controls for small fingered humans.

Or they could just lay this one to rest as the games for it are rubbish....each to there own i guess

3. SnakeskinCowboy
    Gates Horns

Clearly

You would have to be an idiot to sit waiting for this, as it's purely lame Internet rumour.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Won't happen

I can't see it TBH. Unless they shrink the size of the PSP alot it's never going to be small enough for you to want to carry around all the time. And then there's battery life as well. A few hours game play wil render your phone dead. Leave it as a games console - it's what it does best.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like