back to article Capita goes hunting in economic gloom

Capita Group Plc has issued a bright and breezy outlook for 2009 and said it expects the full-year results will be in line with predictions. The IT services company, whose contracts include payment collections from the UK’s TV licence holders and supplying newly launched websites for the NHS, issued an interim trading …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Capita - the new EDS

Having worked for EDS for several years I had the misfortune to work for Crapita through a partnership company in the West Midlands. The words 'Arse' and 'both hands' bome to mind. I feel sorry for any company devoured by this bunch of incompetents.

After a few short months I get my jacket and left (see reconstruction in green, left), despite being offered a significant rate rise when I said I was moving on.

2. Robin Kinge
    Unhappy

Scum

Are these the scumbags who collect/extort the BBC tax?

Robin

3. Ted Treen
    Thumb Up

@AC

I admire you Sir for both your perspicacity and for putting principles ahead of a bribe.

Good man.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Woe, woe and thrice woe!

So, they're looking for more worlds to conquer! Having made a mess of the CRB and the vetting of people who need to work with the vulnerable, we'll see more work being thrown their way.

Pity not only those who currently work for companies that get swallowed, but also the innocent bystanders whose data are "serviced" by them.

"Serviced" also being a well-known euphemism that would be understood by... Oh, never mind!

This topic is closed for new posts.